Blue Ass Water (featuring Cody Ko, Noel Miller, and Crea Tyler)

It was 6am. The sun had just come up and was shining over the beach as Cody, Crea Tyler and Noel smilingly walked through the sand in their new Velcro sandals. Each of the boys was carrying two heavy suitcases but unfortunately the plastic wheels did not cooperate with the sticky sand.

"I don't like sand. It's coarse, rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere" muttered Cody.

"Shush your pudgy cheeks, Chody. We're almost there" replied Crea Tyler, playfully.

Almost like a fairytale, the palm trees opened to reveal a fantastically gigantic mansion. A small drone rose above the trees as Crea Tyler knew that it was simply taping the house which would later be used in a music video with a Chainsmokers song overlay. His parents had purchased the estate, knowing that their son had planned to spend the weekend there. Noel's mouth gaped wide as his beautiful boyish blue eyes glistened. There was a rustling in Cody's pants as he managed to go from 6 to 12 without the other boys noticing.

"I can't believe we have this whole house to ourselves" Noel blurted out as they made their way through the gate and galloped towards the marble door.

Crea Tyler answered, "Mommy and Daddy said that they would get me the house if I did some charity work for the children of Bali".

"Yes. This is what you are known for across the YouTube community and why you are unanimously loved by billions of intelligent, cultured fans" replied Cody while secretly rubbing his nips beneath his shirt.

As the group set their bags down in the front corridor, a very old golden retriever hobbled over to greet them and then sprinted out the front door, never to be seen again.

"I'm hungry. I'll go grab us some protein shakes from the tiki store" suggested Noel as he slowly backed away from the other, menacingly.

As Noel exited the loft, Crea Tyler grabbed Cody's slightly sweaty hand as they ran upstairs, giggling. Entering the master bedroom, Crea Tyler grabbed the remote and turned on his favorite movie, Spring Breakers starring Selena Gomez and James Franco.

"Oh boy, I love this one. I recently watched an interview where Post Malone explained that he modeled his look after James Franco's character in this."

"Well, that's just not true at all. You obviously just lied to my face about that" Cody responded.

Crea Tyler shrugged as he pulled Cody onto the water bed.

"Wha...what are you doing? What if Kelsey finds out?" Cody declared.

"I'm going to do sex to you because I know that you and Kelsey don't do sex. I want your first time to be special and with someone you love" revealed Crea Tyler.

As they both slid their pants down to their ankles and slowly moved their butts together, Noel burst through the door.

"I got the protei.....Oh my goodness" stated Noel as he bit his lip and trembled in fear.

"It's ok, Uncle Nole. You have a role in this too. Grab those colored pencils from the dresser over there."

"But...but...those were for the children of Bali. You were going to change their lives by giving them these colored pencils!" screamed Noel as tears streamed down his frail face.

"They won't miss just one" smirked Crea Tyler. "Poke a hole in this water bed and fill up that Home Depot bucket.

Awkwardly, Cody watched as Noel stumbled over to the bed and did what he was told.

"Look at me, Cody. I'm going to sex you now and then, you're going to go clean your fucking room, you slob" whispered Crea Tyler with a smile.

Cody nodded and gulped as their butt cheeks touched and began rubbing against each other, creating friction. The windows in the room started to fog up as the two boys started to realize that their knees were aching from the violent jerking movements.

"This is what sex is, Cody. You can do this with Kelsey but it will never be as good as it is right now, with me" asserted Crea Tyler as his nose slowly started to bleed.

Noel's bucket had been filled to the top with dirty bed water as he climbed up and poured the bucket over the tan butts. Cody became unaware of where his own butt stopped and Crea Tyler's butt started but he was enjoying the experience.

As they finished up, they all collectively realized that the bed was completely ruined and that they would have to sleep uncomfortably on the floor which was covered in smelly puddles. Crea Tyler kissed his two favorite boys goodnight as they reminisced about their perfect beach day in Bali.

"Blue Ass Water" whispered Cody as he drifted off.