**Silver Blood

Yep! One Piece Fanfiction Fanart! Honestly I would do more of this but I feel like it's more of a thing that would happen with a long Fanfiction that features a female, and that I love. I'm not too big into OC stories but I am with XReaders if that makes sense... I should give it, meaning OC insert stories, a try but I'm fairly picky with those things more then anything else.

Anyways without further ado I present my interpretation and drawings of Silver Blood.

    Silver Blood is the reader character in Animefreak1145  's story 'Strong

Silver Blood is the reader character in Animefreak1145  's story 'Strong.' This of course is a One Piece Fanfiction and it features a reverse haram like setting with characters; Smoker, Crocodile, Lucci, Doflamingo, Shanks, and Mihawk. (Minor characters in it featuring are Buggy, Kaku, and Paulie.) I love the story and I suggest anyone interested in that sort of thing to check it out. I would have drawn her with one of the boys but... Well give me some time on that. I also want to try with a specific crew thing that I won't go into details because it's a little ways into the story.

(I have the second one on my deviant art but let's just say I'm embarrassed of the pictures I've posted on there. Also some I've posted in this book too but kit as bad. This is what I normally draw like on my good days. ;) )

The mentioned author also has other stories as well, they are working on noticeably at the moment is a Death Note OC insert. Haven't read it yet but I imagine it's pretty good.

I'm upset with the second one a little, i actually drew it first, mostly because the right breast isn't raised because the arm is on that side but I fixed it a bit on the second try which is the first image. I could change the order but I'm too stubborn to.