I can't live without you....

Thinking of his never ending fights with aditi....zain was walking on a road...lost in his own thoughts.

"How will it going to work....i am so frustrated.....we only fight....2 years of our relationship and still we can't handle our fights..."

He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice a speeding car was approaching him......
He was only thinking of their beautiful moments together...and their never ending fights...

Aditi was standing in the balcony of their apartment...thinking of zain only....
when she saw the most horrible sight in front of her eyes.....within seconds zain was fallen on the road.....completely unconsious....when the speeding car hit him hard.....

Aditi was shocked....it was breathtaking for her

Zaiiiinnnnnn........Aditi screamed her heart out.....couln't control her tears which already rolled out from her eyes......immidiately ran downstairs in the fastest speed she could....and reached at the spot where zain was falllen unconscious...all covered in blood...

Aditi stands still.....
tears were falling from her eyes and her heart was sinking......
Her eyes were wide open and her hands were shivering....all scared and shocked.....

Aditi held his head is her arms...
Z....z....z.Zainnn.......Zain open your eyes....zainnn....please open your eyes.....No....no...this cant happen to you.....open your eyes zainnnn...z...z..zain......patting his cheeks with her hands...Aditi was trying to wake him up....

Zain's pulse was low.....
Aditi without wasting a time...called ambulance and zain was rushed to the nearby hospital...

Zain.....zaiinnn....get up zain...i....i...cant live without you...please get up....zainnnn

Her heart beat was running faster...her teary eyes couldn't control her emotions.....
I love you zainnn......please dont do this to me.....please wake up zainn....get up zain....get up....
scold me zain...fight with me....fight zain...but pleaseee....get up once...

Please doctor...save him....h..h....he....he...is my life.....pleaseeee.....save him

Doctor : His pulse is really low....we immediately had to operate.

Aditi stand still emotionless outside the operation theatre...

Her teary eyes only wanted to see her zain.....her ears were eager to listen him once....

All their memories were flashing in her mind....his love...his touch....his care....his smile......everything was flashing in her mind

Z...zain....you have to get up....i cant live without you....i...i...love you so much....i...i...I am sorry zain....i....i will never fight with you....but...but please get up once........
Aditi was talking to the beautiful bracelet in her wrist....with 'Z' written on it......it was given by zain to her on her birthday....

1 hour later...

After the surgery...doctor came out....Aditi rushed to him...all scared and speechlesss

Aditi : Dd...d....Doctor....zainn is fine na....he is awake na....i....i wanted to meet him....he is safe na....

Doctor : Ms Rathore....operation was successful...but he is still critical....his hearbeat is still low.....we are trying our best....

Aditi : No....he have to get up....he cant do this to me....he...h...he cant see me in tears....he love me so much....i...ii..i will talk to him....

Without second thoughts she rushed inside the icu
Zain was still unconscious

She was watching him with her teary eyes....
pain in her heart gets doubled when she saw him in that critical stage...where his heart was hardly beating....and pulse was very low

Held his hands in her....she sat beside him
Aditi : Zain....you love me na....so why are you doing this to me....p..plea...please....get up na....
I promise i will never fight with you....whatever you want i will do for you.....Get up na...zainnn... zainn..

Kissing his cheeks softly......with tears in her eyes.....she said
Y....You didn't get your morning kiss today....here it is....please respond zain

Please zain.....Ab to uth jao....
Ok I promise you zain....i will daily give you your morning kiss.....i...i will never tease you....
But...please come back to me....please say something....get up zain...get up...........crying and helplessly she pleaded him to get up but all in vain
He was still unconscious

After an hour of crying and sitting next to him...holding his hands....she slept on his chest....

Murmuring in her sleep....she was continuosly taking his name
za...zai...zain..i love you....i love you so much....i love y...yo...you

Suddenly.........
Zain's heartbeat increased.....his hands started responding.......
as if her words directly reached his heart and bring life in it....

His lips were moving...
A...a....ad...adi....aditii..

With those heartbeats...which she could easily listen....cause her head was on his chest only..... she could easily hear his heartbeat....and sshe woke up with a surprise waiting for her........He....Yes he was calling her name....

A....adiii.....aditi...
Zain said once again...

Aditi : zain.....zain.....
With a big smile on her lips....she kissed him on his cheeks and his hands.......zain you are okay

And she immediately called doctor

Doctor checkd  him and said...
His heartbeat is normal now....He is out of danger now.....
Ms Rathore....i think its all because of you and your immense love for hin.....
He only needs you right now....Take Care.........with that doctor went out

Aditi couldn't control her tears of happiness as zain is safe now....
She placed her hands on zain's face with joy... and....within seconds hugged him tighly.....falling on his chest and grabbed him in her arms....

Ouch....zain screamed in pain

Sorry zain....i...i...am really sorry

You must be in pain...
I...i am so stupid....i am very careless.....you were always right zain....i am very stupid.....i am so dumb...

Zain : heyy......you are not stupid....You are Aditi......MY ADITI....
he said is slow voice as he was still weak
And dont dare to call My Aditi Stupid....As She is My Jaan....
and look i am all fine now....

With this she hugged him again....but this time with more carefully not hurting him on his wounds....

I Love you Zain....I love you alot....
You scared me today.....what if I....I....have....
No....this cant happen.....you will always be with me....
Breaking the hug she shared her fear with him....
I was very scared zain....please dont do this to me again...i cant live without you ever for a second...i love you....

Zain : Heyy Aditi...dont cry baby.....i am safe now....
When i have you with me...then...then how can anything happen to me....
afterall it was your heartbeats today.... which saved me.....
Only you are the one..... i wanted to live for.....how can i leave you....

With this....he kissed her hands... which were holding his hands for hours......I love you so much Aditi
And i promise...no matter how much we fight.....but i will never stop loving you.....cause you are my heartbeats aditi....i love you....

Aditi hear his words and tears fall from her eyes.....she kissed his hands back.....and smiled while looking at him.....and they shared an eye lock with full of love for each other....

__________________________________
So this was my first try at wattpad
Hope you enjoyed it

Please do share your views....

Feel free to give your suggetions...

Thank you
Love
AdizaDiaries