One soul with two beating hearts💞.....Part-2

Aditi's PoV

Is this all True.....Is this all Real?

I can't belive that....I am Married now......I.....Aditi Rathore.....is officially ADITI ZAIN IMAM NOW

All this is just like a dream come true for me......a dream that every girl sees since childhood.......just like a fairy tale story.......

I know i am being childish.......but marriage gave me some different kind of feeling......a feeling......a feeling that no other thing can give you in life.....

No mater how much independent a girl wanted to be in her life....
No matter how much she wanted to live her life on her own conditions........

But somewhere in their hearts.....they all wanted somebody...somebody in their life.....to depend on......to share their each and every emotionz with

I am lucky that i found my mate......the one whome i can blindly depend on....

Time really flies na.....And life is just unexpected....

Its just been 4 years ago ...when i landed up in mumbai.......leaving my family behind.....just with a dream in my eyes......I came to mumbai.

I struggled alot....just to be independent......just to live my dream.....just to see myself on tv......the biggets dream that i see since childhood......and i very much fulfilled it also.......by doing naamkaran...and the other shows.

But who knew that love is also waiting for me in mumbai.....❤

Who knew that one day.....mumbai will make me fall in love with itself.........and will also give me the love of my life....My Zain...

First I have fallen in love with Mumbai......then with Naamkarann.........and then to.....to ZAIN....MY ZAIN❤

Can u believe it.......he is the same guy....that i used to........i used to hate some days......like completely intolerable for me.....

Still remember the day when i saw him for the first time.........in yellow shirt with ripped jeans and black cap.....

No doubt he was looking  super dashing and hot.......and he still is.

But.........Giving shots with him was a headache for me.........

His stupid jokes...and habit of talking too much irritated me alot........

But bcoz of my passion for acting.........i managed it....i managed working with him for the whole one year....

We were very different from eath other.......completely opposite....

But only one thing was common......we discovered it later......our love for sweets and chocolates..😜

There were the days.....When....I kind of.....just wanted to leave the show.......only bcoz of him......bcoz I just cant tolerate him even for one minute......

And now......can u imagine........Now I will be spending My Whole Life with Him.....what an irony....

Thats why i say...life is unexpected

As the months passed by........shots gradually increased......and we begin to spend more time with each other

Thats when i get to know him more........to listen him more.......to understand him more...

I realise my opinion about him was wrong.....i judged him wrong.

He is from those few mens......who are so much warm...so much caring....and so much emotional at heart...

The man who is way too much funny.....sarcastic...and seems to be a cool dude from outside ......is actually a shy.....simple...and an honest human from inside......who loves to live a normal life....Just like me

This guy somehow managed to make me fall for him......and not that casually......but deeply......and madly in love with him.💞

His smile......his nature....his care.....his positivity.......His everything....just stolen my heart from myself

And now It officially resides in his heart only💞

Now my whole world revolves around him only......

Still cant believe that he is mine now.....❤
Who knew that one day our hatred will turn into attraction..........and attraction will turn into deel love.....the true love for each other.......

which we get to witness....only in our two year of live in relationship

We explored each other....we get to know each other ......we started to understand each other.....and soon became the reason of living.....for each other....

He is the best man....god can ever give me.........

He is one whome I love more than myself.......

He is the person i can rely on.....and spend my rest of life with...❤

Life has given me more than what i  desired......more than what i deserved.

It has given me Zain...

The descision taken my me so far.......to come to mumbai.....and then joining Naamkarann...........was the best descision of my life.....that i will never regret in my life..........
As bcoz of it  I FOUND MYSELF...... THE BEST FRIEND.....THE BEST HUSBAND...AND THE BEST FATHER TO OUR FUTURE KIDS......

TODAY..........Standing next to him........having the mehendi of his name on my arms........
wearing the mangalsutra of his name around my neck......and having vermillion of his name filled in my hairline...........
I officially have GIVEN ALL OF ME TO HIM.........

I BECAME HIS FOREVER.........AND MAKING HIM MINE FOREVER.....❤

          -----------❤The end❤------------