THE PARTY

TONAYS POV
Its been five months since I entered college and things has been smooth sailing for me. I've met more friends and they all treat me well, I'm like their queen and they are all good to me.
Anyways classes has been fantastic and you know stuffs. There is this guy in my school, oh my God, he's fantastic, cute and his killer smirk will want you to wanna have him. His name is Silver Gold, he's so mmmh, although he's taken by you know who, I still want him to be my you know what. Anyways I'm on my to class and he's at my front, he's coming towards me, oh my gosh, OK act natural.
"Hey Tonay", oh my God, he knows my name." We're having a party tonight, hope you come". Oh my, he wants me at his party. I don't answer him, I just nod my head.

SILVERS POV
Its a set up, Nora told me to invite her to the party so that she can embarrass her in the front of the school. It was all Joan's idea to get revenge, I just act natural so that she won't suspect.

Later that night.....

TONAYS POV
Oh my gosh, I'm at the party and I look fantastic, I'm wearing a black tank top and my dark blue jean bomb short with my puma Snickers to steal the show. As I enter I see almost the whole school at the party and they all look fantastic.

NORA'S POV
Oh that girl's gonna get it now. How can she wear a prettier dress than me, it's my party, I'm supposed to wear the prettiest dress not her.
Anyways I'm gonna dump a bowl of punch on her, its gonna be so embarrassing next time she will mind her business. I guess you guys don't know what she did to me, oh she told the teacher that I was the one who broke his most treasured possession, his car. Just because he hit me and I needed revenge so I destroyed his car and she caught me and promised not to tell and then she told. And she swore she wouldn't, how could she. Anyways we're gonna make her feel that she's among us then we'll pour the bowl of punch on her.

TONAYS POV
Well I'm at the party and surprisingly they are being nice to me especially Nora.
"Hey Tonay welcome to the party, glad you could make it", she tells me.." Yeah I could make it, I wouldn't miss it for anything", I said. After ten minutes I notice that the girls are pushing me always towards the punch table but never offering some.

NORA'S POV
The time is almost here when we're gonna dump some punch on her. She's really gonna get it.
The whole school is gonna be looking at her and she would be so embarrassed that she wouldn't show her face in school again. I feel so good right now. It's time.

"Hey Tonay how would you like to.....whoops", I spill all the punch on her. OMG you should see her face right now she's like all shocked and humiliated......" This was your plan wasn't it", she screams in anger." Next time learn to mind your business ", I say then laugh.

TONAYS POV
I can't believe it, they actually like me. I'm getting along with them...." Tonay would you like to.....whoops", Nora says then spills the bowl of punch on me. This was her plan all along....." This was your plan wasn't it ", I scream with rage." Next time learn to mind your business" she says then laughs. I'm so humiliated right now so I leave the party then run away in tears.

SILVER'S POV
OK I know I was the one that invited Tonay to the party, but what Nora did was just crossing the line.