Bad weeks and a good news

It's been a while since he fell in coma. His mother didn't call me since then. I wasn't in hospital for about three weeks. It's almost a month since he's in hospital. No one is calling me, Lily is mad at me, parents still don't know what's going on. I'm all alone now. Without anyone. I hear my mom calling my name from downstairs. I'm going to see what's happening. On the doors are standing Brian's parents. They were happy.

'Great news, Amanda. He opened his eyes. He asked for you.'

I couldn't belive what I've just heard. I'm hugging his parents and saying them that I'll come as soon as possible. They left. I'm sitting in kitchen with my parents. Awkward silence. They are asking me what's going on. I'm being silent.

'Amanda, who is HE?'

'I don't know how to say this...mom...dad...I have a boyfriend. He fell in coma almost a month ago and now he woke up. Those people were his parents.'

'And when would you tell us that you have boyfriend? Never, huh?'

'I would say that but...look, this was rough week for me and I really didn't want to talk about this.'

'So he woke up?' dad asked

'Yes, after almost a month.'

'Get my car keys and go to hospital. We'll talk later.' dad said

'Thanks dad.'

I kissed my parents and took car keys. After few minutes, I was at hospital. On my way there, I stooped and bought him some red roses and 'get well' card. I got into his hospital room. No one was in there, except him. He looked at me with his beautiful blue eyes. Oh God, I love his eyes. On monitor, I saw his heart beats. When he saw me, his heart beated faster. I left flowers in some glass with water and hugged him. We kissed.

'I missed you so much, baby...'

'I missed you too...This was hard time for me, you know. But the main thing is that you're awake now, babe.'

'I'm sorry for everything I've put you through. I didn't want to..Please forgive me.'

'Honey, I don't have to forgive you anything. I love you so much.'

'I love you too. More than anything on this world.'

I was with him till nurses made me leave. I kissed him before I left. I felt so much better when I knew he's okay now. Now I can sleep peacefully. I just hope my baby will get better soon, I can't live without him anymore.