Chapter 8

So the boys leave in 5 days now. Me and Sarah set up our classes online, plus today we get a tour of the bus and get to set up our bunk things. We get to the bus, at the moment it's parked at a location so fans can't like see it I guess. The bus was pretty huge and looked real smooth. Once I got in I choose my bunk. I choose the one a-crossed from Jacks and Sarah's was under mine. After I made my bunk cute I looked around and put my clothes away. Christina would be with us for about 1 month during the tour when she doesn't have classes for her collage. After we got all set up and packed we went back to the boys house and watched tv until Jonah apparently got bored
Jonah - I'm bored.
Corbyn - We should go swimming
Zach - I wanna go swimming.
We all get up and put on bathing suits
Sarah's bathing suit

 We all get up and put on bathing suits Sarah's bathing suit

My Bathing Suit

Me and Sarah went downstairs and saw all the guys already in the pool

Me and Sarah went downstairs and saw all the guys already in the pool. We both go outside and Sarah jumps in. I go over to a chair and lay down
Jack - What are you doing?
Elise - Trying to get a tan
Jack - Come swim with us.
Elise - I'm trying to get a tan, I'm literally the whitest person here and I can't get a tan while in a bus so-
Jack - Just come into the water.... please babe
By no he's standing above me
Elise - Babe, your blocking the sun and-
He picks me up and jumps in the water still holding me. Everyone laughs and we play macro polo. When it was my turn I went to the one side of the pool and spun like I was supposed to. It took literally 10 minutes for me to finally touch something that wasn't a wall or stairs. After a while we decided we were hungry and went to get food. I fell asleep while laying on Jacks lap while everyone was watching a movie. I felt someone pick me up and I could tell it was Jack because it smelled like him. He brought me to his bed and laid down next to me and pulled me closer to him.
~~~ (Day we leave)
So today we had to wake up at like 2:00 in the morning and get on the bus. Because me and Sarah's family don't live my us it wasn't a sad thing because we had no one to say good bye to. I fall back asleep once we get on the bus. I wake up to Sarah poking me in the arm.
Elise - Stop, I'm sleeping
Sarah - I'm doing this so you won't sleep. It's 9:30, you should get up. We are in a different state.
Elise - Really which state.
Sarah - I'm not sure, I don't even know if where out of California. I just got up.
Elise - Why did you- whatever.
I get up and brush my teeth and put on comfortable clothes. I see Sarah and Zach talking at the table, I go past them and sit down next to Jack.
Jack - Hey
Elise - Where are we?
Sarah - Oh, we're going to go pick up my sister. For some of the tour she's going to be with us.
Elise - Sounds fun. So where are we right now?
Jack - I think we just got out of California but I'm not sure.
I eat a banana and start to fall back asleep. It's kinda boring on the bus. There's only so much you can do on it and watching tv can be boring.
     ~~~              (Picking up Samantha)
Sarah runs over to Samantha (Sarah's sister) and gives her a hug.
Samantha - Omg, you didn't tell me you where freaking with why don't we?!? I thought you where just taking me to your collage!!
She runs over and gives all the boys a hug. When she gets to Daniel she starts to blush and gives him a hug.
Samantha - You smell really good....
she stairs at him and kinda freaks him out.
Elise - Daniel
He walks over to me
Daniel - She's kinda weird....
Elise - Your her favorite band member and she's had a huge crush on your for like ever.
Daniel - Oh! Well then that makes more sense. How long is she staying with us?
Elise - I think 4 months, maybe 5... she leaves when Christina comes.
He nods and looks back at Samantha.
We get Samantha all set up on the bus. He bunk thing is a-crossed from Daniels which made her really happy. I feel like Daniel is kinda creep out by here but if we look at the big picture it's so sweet and they would make a cute couple. We start to head to the first location on the tour now that we have Samantha. I look at the time and see it's 12:45 in the morning, I look down and see Jack laying on the couch with his head on my lap. A-crossed from us is Sarah and Zach. Zach is on his phone with Sarah slightly asleep with her head on his shoulder. Samantha keeps glances at Daniel who's asleep sitting at the kitchen table. The other boys are in the back of the bus probably sleeping. I poke Jack and he wakes up.
Jack - Oh, sorry
Elise - No, it's fine but I can't sleep sitting up so imma go lay down.
I give him a kiss on the cheek and go to sleep.
       ~~~      (At there first show arena)
While the boys are practicing for the concert me, Sarah, and Samantha just sit in the audience and watch them. Jack would smile and wink at me once in a while which of course made me blush. Zach couldn't stop looking at Sarah but Sarah was on her phone so she didn't even realize. And then we had Samantha who was non-stop looking at Daniel but I kinda got the feeling he liked it. Samantha is really pretty and has an amazing personality, there really isn't a reason for Daniel not to like her and it's pretty clear she LOVES Daniel. After they practice they had to meet a couple of fans for the meet and greet, me, Sarah, and Samantha all went in the back and ate some food while we were waiting. Then we changed into something a little bit cuter because what we had on wasn't for looks, it was for comfort and you could tell.
Sarah's Outfit

My Outfit

Samantha's Outfit

Samantha's Outfit

We head to our seats to watch the show

We head to our seats to watch the show. Even though me and Jack where a thing and we were actually on tour with them no one knew us. It was kinda cool, we enjoyed the show. After the show we all hanged out while the boys where with fans. Once all the fans left we got back on the bus and played some video games until we realized it was 2 in the morning. Everyone went to sleep but I woke up from a nightmare around 5 in the morning. I went over to sit on the back of the bus and just sat there and thought about the dream. After maybe 15 minutes Jack opens the door and comes and sits by me.
Jack - Hey, why are you up?
Elise - I had a bad dream....
Jack - Wanna tell me about it?
He shifts so his arm in around me and is closer to me. I take a deep breath and look at him.
Elise - So, you where taking a picture with a really cute fan and she didn't think you had a girlfriend so she kissed you. You kissed back and then you broke up with me and you and this girl became a couple and everyone was so happy for you all-
I started crying and he wrapped his other arm around me and wipes a tear off my cheek.
Jack - For starters, I would never kiss a fan. Also-
He lifts my head up so I'm looking at him.
Jack - Your- Elise, I couldn't replace you. Do you want me to post a photo of us on Instagram.
Elise - No, it's ok.
He pulls me closer to him and we both fall asleep. I wake up and look at Jack still holding on it me. I kiss his cheek and get out of his hug. He wakes up just as I'm about to open the door to get out.
Jack - Where are you going?
Elise - I'm not sure, I thought you where sleeping.
Jack - Will you come back?
I walk over to him and pat him on the head
Elise - I'm hungry.
He laughs and we both get something to eat while we wait for everyone else to wake up.