Part 3

Mia~

I wish this teacher stfu. I already know everything she's talking about so I just put on my beatz and draw some stuff down...*Bell rings* Thank God. its lunch time, and Shun still not here ! While i'm walking in my thoughts the school T (thot) walked straight into me

Mia: Um, excuse you

Brittany: Ooh, Hey your Mia right ?

Mia: I might be. Now get out my way !

Brittany: Haha, your so cute !

Mia: yeah, I know ! What do you want Brittany ?

Brittany: I just wanted to give you this to give to Shun. He left it at my house last night ;) byee now.

Mia: I just stood there looking stupid. I would have beat her any other time, but I was just hurt at the moment. I walked in the lunch room it was packed . Everybody was loud and I couldn't think straight ! I got my lunch and walked outside sitting with my bestfriend Maya...

Maya~

Hey everybody ! My names Maya i'm 5'4 , but I love to play basketball. I'm mixxed . I have a nicki body & i'm only in 10th grade... Yeah boys be All over me, but i'm single these boys ain't loyal these days so I just stay by myself. My dads in the Drug business so we have a 4 story mansión ! I have a twin bro . Ken he brings All kind of girls to the house thats the only thing I can't stand about him, other then that I Lovee my Big bro (2hrs apart) . My mom she died in a Car crash when I was 3 . It was hard being the only girl in the house , but I always felt protected & plus Mia mom's is like a mom to me ! Here come my sis now.... Wtf wrong with her looking All sad & ish . gon make me have to beat a bish ahh today . Ha yes imma Lil crazy to when it comes to fam..

Mia: Hey girl :(

Maya: Hey boo . What' wrong with you ? Do I need to pull Mark out ? (her gun)

Mia: Lol, girl you so crazy , but the school T just came up to me, and told me Shun was with her last night

See I just always have a bad feeling when he around, but my Sis. Loves him so I can deal... Ig

Maya: Girl , you know that she's probably lying just to get you All hyped up !

Mia: tru ! You know what i'm not even gonna worry about it. Wanna go to the mall later ?

Maya: yeah, meet me in student A section after school. Byee boo !

Mia

After leaving  lunch I go to my 3rd period me and Shun have this class together . Wonder if he'll show ?

Teacher:  Alright class . Get your books out in turn to pag.... Ooh look who decided to show up today !

Shun: sorry I had a doc. App.

teacher: just have a seat.

Shun:  Hey baby

Mia: where were you !?

shun: I told you I had business to take Care of !

Mia: *rolls eyes* W.e. Soo Brittany came up to me today..

Shun: o o Ooh she did ?

Mia: Smh . I didn't wanna believe it, but the way he was acting I think its tru. Ugh

You know what shun maybe we just need to take a break

Shun: noooo bae no im sorry.... I can't let that happen that'll just mess up my da's plan ugh !

Mia

Me and Maya was at the mall. I walkes into forever 21 . I can stay in here for hours ! We walked into the food court , and I felt somebody eyes on me and turn't around to see that I was staring at this tall , lightskin, boy with light brown eyes and waves Omgosh he said Hey and his voice was so deep.

Darius: Hey ... this girl was standing in my way . I was trying to get to my ”girl” ...excuse me

Mia: Ooh i'm sorry ! Omgosh I just had to walk out. What am I thinking I have Shun ! Ughhh