~sunburn~

I ship Phan. I'm just a little phannie, don't attacc if it sucks.

Dan sat on the dip in the couch. He was editing a video. His latest. He watched as Phil subconsciously kissed him. That needs to come out. His hands went wild over the keyboard. He finished editing that out, only to find that a few seconds later Phil had kissed him again. He went through the whole video. The rest was them. Being affectionate. His eyes went wide when video Phil pulled video Dan's shirt off. They kissed roughly and video Phil moved his mouth to video Dan's neck. vDan moaned and grinded his hips against vPhil's. The younger boy eagerly tugged on the older boys pants. Phil undid his pants and slid off his boxers. Dan smiled and took his off too. Phil smirked and his partner got on his knees. Phil stepped forward and Dan took in all of Phil's six inches. Phil moaned loudly and ran his hands through Dan's hair. 
"DaNnY...I'm..oh..I'm gonna..." Phil moaned louder and Dan gagged. He swallowed then slowly took in Phil. Phil looked to the side and saw the camera. His eyes widened and he pushed Dan back then ran towards it. The screen went black.
Daniel swallowed and shut his laptop. Why would this turn him on? It was only a one shot. Dan sighed. Did he really like his best friend? What if Phil felt the same way? Well, he clearly does.
Dan filled his cheeks with air and let it out noisily. He stuck his hand in his pants and hesitated. Should he? Probably not. Phil would be back from Arizona anytime today. Dan looked around. No sign of an on coming Phil. He stuck his hand in his pants and pumped. Dan moaned. He went faster. Dan moaned again. He went harder. The moans were bursting from him. He continued and barely noticed when Phil opened the door. He turned only when he heard Phil's soft voice.
"How hot. Go do that somewhere else please."
"Oh. Sor- What happened to you!" Dan took his hand out and approached Phil. He examined him. His skin was red and cracked. There were a few spots that were peeling. Dan ran his clean hand over Phil's arm. Flakes of skin fell off. Phil said, "It doesn't hurt."
Dan just gaped at him and Phil sat his bags down.
"Uh...Why were you...?"
"It's nothing."
Phil looked at Dan's erection.
"Mhm."
"I was watching... Uh...our latest recording...and..."
"You think I'm hot, Danny?"
Dan shrugged. Phil leaned towards Dan and whispered into his ear seductively, "Do you?"
Dan replies by peeling some of the skin off from his friends neck. Phil smiled and kissed Dan. He kissed back and Phil fought for dominance. Dan fought back but Phil won.

This is my first time writing smut so that's why it sucks. Clearly, I'm not finished. So yeah.