Chapter 1

[Mina's Pov]

"Hey Mina!" My friend Mark called me.

"Hey.." I replied coldly to him

"Cheer up, everythings gonna be fine." He put his arm on my shoulder.

"Easy for you to say because you're not the one getting bullied." I look down and he lifted up my chin.

"This is why I'm here to protect you." He smiled. "Let's go to hell!" He shouted and ran while laughing.

"School is not hell Mark!" I shouted to him. "Aish this kid." I ran so i can catch up on him.

Mark went with me towards my classroom to make sure I'm safe.

"See you after lunch, also tell me if someone bullies you because i'm ready to kill those bit-" I cut him off.

"Yea yea, go to your room or you'll be late." I said.

Mark saluted and bid his goodbyes to me and he was gone from my sight.

"Hey nerd." A girl from my behind said.

I was about to ran but suddenly she pulled my hair causing my books on my hand to fall.

"Let go of me!" I shouted while trying to let her hands off my hair.

"As you say so." She said and push me to the wall. I groaned in pain.

"CL! You took it way too far!" Momo said.

"What do you care?!" Minzy said to Momo and slap her.

"Momo, are you okay?!" Tzuyu said in concern and Momo maked an 'okay' sign. "You bitch!" Tzuyu slapped Minzy hard that made her left face red and causing her to fall.

Sandara and Bom help Minzy get up.

"You're lucky that you're tall." Bom said and put Minzy to her seat and CL went to her gang.

"You okay?" Tzuyu said and helps me get up and gave me all my books.

"Yes, thank you." I replied and she just nod.

She sat down and read a book. I did the same.

------------

The bell rings and all of the student went out of the classroom to eat but i went to the library.

I always read lecture books but this time, I pick a love story book.

"Bad at Love.. A love story but the title is Bad at Love? Sounds interesting." I said.

I went to an empty seat and read it.

"There you are." A guy said from my behind, My body jump of shockness.

"Yah! Oppa, you startled me." I whispered with an angry tone.

"Mianhe, Come on.. borrow that book cuz' I'm starving." He said and he patted his stomach.

"Let me guess, You want to eat... Hamburger?"

"Yes, you know me to well." He gave me a thumbs and he make a cute face.

I chuckled, I borrowed the book to the librarian and left the library.

"Let me treat you, what do you want to eat?" He asked.

"Anything with alot of ketchup." I replied.

"Then i'll put many ketchup in your hamburger, sounds good?" I nodded.

I look for an empty seat for the both of us and finally I found one. I went there and take a seat but someone pulled the chair causing me to fall to the ground.