Prologue

WARNINGS!: Mpreg , smut, fluff, established relationship, gay relationship, graphic boyxboy scenes

PROLOGUE

"Daddy!" Louis yelled happily as his dad, Liam, stepped off of the plane and ran over to his boy, picking him up and spinning him around in his arms.

"I missed you so much buddy!" Liam said to the nine year old. "Did you keep papa in line while I was gone, Lou?" he asked when he saw his husband, Zayn, standing back and smiling at his son.

"Yes daddy! We both missed you really bad though." Louis replied, wrapping his legs around Liam's stomach and his arms around his neck, implying that he wasn't letting go any time soon.

"I know bud, now can I go give papa a hug too?" Liam asked. Louis nodded and let go of his dad.

Liam walked over to Zayn pulled him into a tight hug.

"Zayn.." Liam whispered into his husband's ear. "I missed you so fucking much." Zayn pulled back just enough for them to be able to look into each other's eyes

"Liam- God, Liam I love you so much." Zayn mumbled before softly pressing their lips together.

As they pulled apart they grabbed each other's hands and Liam picked up Louis.

"Let's go home." Zayn said, he had missed being able to say that to his whole family.

***

Note:

Uh, yeah.. that was really short and probably totally shit but it will get better. Hopefully.

I'll post chapter one as soon as it is done, so bye.