1

So this didn't work out so I'm restarting the book. Instead of Love somebody its now Fix you. Now the who plot will be changed. Enjoy.

~

"Y/n!" I heard the yell of my aunt. Instead of replying I left out my window. I know what I did. Its not good. So what if I pranked Henry? He's a dick.

"Y/n you get back here!!" I hear her yell as I climbed down the ladder. I run towards the woods. "Haha!!" I laugh as I find the place I always go to. "Man I'm dead meat" I say sitting down. "Can't believe school ends tomorrow" I say sighing looking over to see the same strange boy go by.

Eddie, Richie, Bill and Stan.

I watched as they rode on their bikes to where ever. "This blows" I say getting bored and watch the leaves move by the wind. I wonder what my future is sometimes, will I be better than I am right now? Will I be dead? Who knows.

·×·

I walk on the sidewalk past my aunts friends place. "You. Get home!" She yells at me "your not my mom. Even if you were I wouldnt believe you" I say and continue to walk "someday you'll realise what is important to you!" She yells. "What does that even mean.." I whisper but ignore it.

~time skip~

I heard a loud noise coming from behind me. A car noise. Bowers. I quickly turned to see his car driving fast towards me. I smirk and stand with my arms out like a cross, as the noise got louder I took a few steps spinning to the left. As the car stopped Henry yelled "you freak no wonder you have no friends!!" And drove off.

I have no friends that match my life style. Why bother?

~time skip to the next day~

"L/n counselor" "my names not l/n" I say and get up walking out. "Conselor? What do I need that for?" I question walking up to the door. "Man here I go" I say opening the door. "L/n?" The man asks "my names not l/n" I say walking in. "Sit down" "okay" I say sitting down slouching a little.

"I got a bit of news from someone saying you stood like a cross in front of a car but tricked them?" He asks "if you so believe it" I say lift in my head. "Did you?" "Well yes. Why? Who told you this?" I ask looking at him with a cold stare. "Four boys Eddie. Richie. Bill. And Stan, they are in your homeroom class." He says.

"L/n I'd say your sanity is not good" "my name isn't l/n" I say "then what is it" he says looking at me. "It's y/n" I say and think of the names others called me. Its was a nick name and some people still call me it. "Its not N/n either" I add and he nods. "Ill send a message to your aunt explaining about the incident" he says.

"Your really gonna call my aunt. Like she'll do anything" I say looking at the ground. "But its the last day so go ahead" I say and get up walking out. "Your excu-" I closed the door before he could finish.

Just a few more minutes and the bell will ring so might as well grab my bag. I walk to my locker and use my combination. "Cant wait to forget you" I say and grab my bag stuffing my things into it. As soon as I shut it, I turn to walk into someone.

"Oof" I stumble. "Oh I'm s-s-sorry" I know that stutter. That stutter got me into the counselor office. "Bill. Funny running into you" I say meeting his eyes. "At s-school?" He asks. "No ha. After seeing the counselor about you and your friends telling about how I looked like I wanted to die" I say and his face changes.

"And dying is what should happen I mean I got nothing left to give" I say walking away. "Y/n" I hear him say and I turn. "I d-didn't want to tell it was S-S-Stan" he says and I felt like laughing. "The neat kid? Why would he want to help me" "maybe he cares" he says and walks away. "Pfft" I then turn and walk to my last class.

~time skip~

*bell noises*

I walked into the bathroom. But at the wrong time. "What am I?" I hear a voice say. And the blonde turned to me "your trash!" And she smirks walking past me but bumping into me. "Blonde witch gonna knock me down the rabbits hole" I randomly say. "That makes zero sense" the door opens to show a girl who I'm sure I've seen.

"Haha its not meant to" I say. "Well see you" she says and walks out. "Why did I come in here?" I ask myself and look around. "Oh well" I say and walk out. I walk outside to see the same boys dumping their bags into the trash. "You four." I say walking to them.

"Oh its crazy girl watch out!" Glasses says. "At least I can see" I say and look at them. I then look at Stan. "I heard someone cares for me deeply~" I say and watch his face dust with pink. "And I see some got dragged into this" I say looking at the other three.

"But as forgiven. I'll see you all next time" I say. "You are very very strange." Eddie says. "Your no different" I say then walk away.

·×·

I walk inside of my aunts. "Don't think I'm staying cause I'm leaving" I say looking at my aunt. "No your not. I don't think you should be alone anymore" she says and I tilt my head. "Yea I'm leaving" I say and walk up the stairs.

After hearing her to tell me to come down now. I did. "Yes?" I say and look at her. "Why do you act like this?" I ask and I again felt like I should laugh. "If you had a chance to think like me or be like me then you'd know" I say and walk out the door. "Please get back here!" I hear her yell. "Sorry not sorry!!" I yell.

I then go back to my spot I normally go to but this time I'm not alone.

~~

So if you remember what thus book was again in sorry but hoping this book with finally be able to be finished and be great!!

Byee