2

"What are you doing"
I ask looking at the four. "Is this your.." "Its my place. What. Are. You. Doing." I repeat and they look at me. "We were just wondering who's it is!" Richie says.

"We stumbled upon it on our wat to the sewer" Eddie says. "That doesn't sound like a place for you little eds" I say with tone in my voice. "Hey!" He yells. "Nor for you Stan." I say looking at him "doesn't matter" he says. "May I join your creepy sewer trip?" I ask and they look at me. "S-s-sure" bill says. "Yay!" I say and jump up.

~Time skip~

"This is gross." I mumble. Bill walks into the gross water no problem. Weirdly for me I had boots. Not any boots, rain boots. Yea I have no clue. "Grey water" "what the hell is grey water?" Richie asks as I slowly enter. "Its basically piss and shit." Eddie says so I just tune the two out.

I watched as Bill picked up something. "Oh boy you must be crazy to touch that" I say as he shows the shoe. "Who's is it?" Richie asks. Learning it was Betty Ripsoms, she must be gone. "Suck for her hopping around here with on frickin shoe!" Richie says jumping on one foot. "Funny, and of you splash me you'll have no shoes" I say and he glares at me.

"I'm out. It smells worse than blood" I say walking out. "How the fuck do you know what blood smells like?!" Eddie shouts. "Past life experiences" I plainly say looking him in the eyes. I watched as he faced down to my arms, but lucky for him I don't cut. Why? The damage has been done long ago.

I heard splashes with gasps. I look over to see someone. "What the shit happened to you?" Richie asks. "He's bleeding dipshit" I say looking at him. And quickly we rushed to a pharmacy type thing.

Leaving Richie to watch him I walked in with them. All of them yelling and quietly talking I ask "do you have enough for this stuff?" And they turn to me. "...no" they say and I pull out my emergency cash. "Will twenty dollars cover it" I say but get bothered but a certain girl. "Bev" bill says.

After a few seconds Bev did a distraction and we bolted for the door to the alley. "I got this!" Eddie yells as Richie bothers him. "Ben! That looks like it hurts" Bev says. "Well to think he took a knife to the tum maybe it doesn't" I saracaticly mumble. "I'm fine" he simply says and she smiles.

"We see ya" she says and walks away. Bill then yells to her saying something about the quarry or something. "There" Eddie says. "Maybe its time I leave. Seems you guys don't like my company" I say but Stan has a look like he does. "Honestly I think your Richies twin but more dead inside" Eddie says and Bill nods.

"Well at least you guys don't think I do drugs like some" I say looking at them all. "Why? You don't look like the person to do that stuff" Stan says. "Het have you ever had a happy life before" Richie says looking at me. "Why yes. But its gone" I answer.

"I'm hungry" I say.

(Honsetly I dunno anymore)

~time skip at the quarry~

(I forgot how the movie goes because I'm dumb)

Walking towards the edge I look over. "You call that scary?" I ask as the boys didn't want to jump in. I was fully dressed because I didn't feel like jumping in but that might change. "We are going to jump" Eddie says.

"This reminds me of a book I read where these two boys were swimming in the quarry and then one of them swims into a dead body" I say and they look at me. "But its seems that five will do" I say and they look scared. "I'm kidding but I'd be careful" I say.

"So who's going first?" Richie asks. They all say about having to go at some point but the familiar female voice spoke first. Bev. "Ill go" I turn as she drops her dress and runs past me. I did happen to meet eyes with her but it ended. I watch as she jumps over the edge.

"What the fuck?!" I laugh and then one by one each jumped in screaming. I sat on the edge and watch them "y/n!! Come on!!!" Richie yells. I just smirk watching them. Im good. "Yea!! Its not fair!!!" Eddie yells. "Come on!" Bev yells. I look at my bag knowing extra clothes are in there.

I then take my sweater off and my shoes leaving me in my shirt an shorts. I didn't bother with a bra...

(That was me today ._.)

I then jumped over the edge.

·×·

Oof sorry to leave ya hanging