Chapter 1- Introductions and Birthdays

Chapter 1

~Sky’s POV~

Hiii I’m Skyler Bay Trent, but you can call me Sky! I’m 18 years old, today actually!!! Yep June 23rd is my birthday!!! I have light blue eyes and medium length blonde hair. I’m youtube famous. I know pretty cool right?? A lot of people ask me why I don’t became like big famous and I always say because I don’t like that type treatment, although I did apply for a modeling company. I don’t know I’m just weird. I do sing and write my own songs but I do covers to other songs also.

Right now I’m living in Cali with my 3 best friends Ella Leigh Dove, Kinsey Asher Lee, and Alexia Dillon Bentley. Ella also has medium length blonde hair and hazel eyes. Kinsey too has blonde hair, just a tad bit shorter than mine and Ella’s,  and she has brown eyes. Alexia is the complete opposite between Me, Ella, and Kinsey. Alexia has dark curly hair and brown eyes. All of us have the same body build so we all applied for the modeling job.

Now off of us and on with the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“WE HAVE MAIL!” Lexi yelled as she entered the house. I of course was the first one down the stairs, behind me Kins and El. Lexi gave me mine and I ran off to the living room. I basically threw myself down onto the couch and went through my mail.

Junk, junk, junk I thought to myself when I finally reached something interesting. It read on the front, Jacz & Marcz Modeling company (not real). I was so happy that I opened it as fast as I could.

Blah, blah, blah, blah.

We are pleased to accept your application. Please come to our headquarters in London, England. Your trip has been fully paid for, including hotel stay and all food needs. Please call us when you land we will be waiting for you there. Also when you go to the airport all you have to do is tell them your name and you plane ticket will be there.

PS you leave June 25, 2014 at 8am.

Jacz & MarczCO

Holy crap this can’t be happening. They actually accepted my application! I got up and went to find the girls. When I found them they was all standing there in awe. They looked up at me and we all smiled at the same time.

“Guy’s I got accepted” Lexi said, looking at all of us.

“I did too” said me, Ella, and Kinsey.

“That’s freaking awesome!! We get to go to England!” Ella said

“Yeah it is! We need to celebrate! Not only the awesome opportunity but also the fact that it’s Sky’s birthday!” Kinsey said.

“Clubbing?” Lexi asked.

“HELL YEAH” the rest of us screamed. We all went to our rooms to get ready.

We all came out at the same time, well except for Kinsey but that’s nothing new, she always takes the longest to get ready. She also always makes the rest of us girls look like crap.

About an hour later Kinsey finally comes out of her room and we all clapped and cheered, while Kins rolled her eyes.

“Shit guys I think Sky actually outdid me this time!” Kins said, looking my outfit up and down.

“Well…” I flipped my hair over my shoulder “I try”

The girls laughed and we grabbed our purses and headed to the club. When we showed up there was a crowd but we just headed around back because our favorite bouncer is back there.