Diary Entry 1

April 25

Aaah... this is futile.

My liege hasn't returned for some time now. It's been several days since her last travel, and there's no trace of where she went.

I don't know what to do... indeed, I am her Side, but I am also a teenager who has basic duties, such as going to school. Unfortunately though, my school isn't like hers; I'm not allowed to take long absences unless I'm sick, heavily injured, or dying. Hers is WAY too convenient for her travels. Like, how come she is ALWAYS ALLOWED to take absences as long as she wants, just as long as she returns alive?

FML.

Then again, it's too suspicious this time. I am her Side, therefore I'm always connected to her, right? But not this time. It's like she deliberately detached herself from me, which actually is impossible in any way. And her friends? They weren't informed either. So now we're in a big, BIG disaster. It's a miracle her family aren't concerned, since they're the same as her school. So nobody actually knows about her disappearance except us, her most trustworthy friends.

Ah, just thinking about this makes my head ache. I should now focus on getting her back.

• Nouse Hum •

Naila, please come home. We miss you. We need you.