sochi ༄

━・

『 COUNTRY : Italy 』ETHNICITY : Italian/KoreanAGE : 23HEIGHT : 5'6LANGUAGES : English + Italian + Korean + MandarinEVENT : Figure Skating     ╹ EDUCATION : Scuola Superiore Sant'anna Uni ╹

COUNTRY : Italy
ETHNICITY : Italian/Korean
AGE : 23
HEIGHT : 5'6
LANGUAGES : English + Italian + Korean + Mandarin
EVENT : Figure Skating
     ╹ EDUCATION : Scuola Superiore Sant'anna Uni

"aurora? what a beautiful name. you must be named after the princess you sure do look like one."

providing with the most charming smile the wrestler had ever seen, aurora looked down at her feet and pushed a strand of hair behind her ears. her skin was a milky white, and with no bangs in the way of her features, it was clear she was of mixed descent.

"thank you miss verbeek. though i think tonya, is a nicer name."

as someone who'd been in the olympic field for years, tonya verbeek had always been incredibly weary of individuals who'd start off a conversation with a compliment. judging by the young woman's credentials in expensive arts and her sweet tone of voice, it was difficult to not assume there was something she wanted.

but of course, verbeek didn't like to make guesses like that. aurora had only said one sentence, anyway.

"thank you, miss di angelo. can you tell me a little about the languages you speak and the instruments you play?"

"surely. i was enrolled in language classes at a very young age. aside from learning korean and italian from birth, i was able to speak fluent chinese and english at 13. and as for instruments, my parents wouldn't let me live if i didn't know how to play at least 3. i began piano at the age of seven, and started violin at 9. guitar was also thrown into the mix. though i haven't had the time to focus my energy on them, lately."

verbeek should have expected the amount of talent. a figure skater who attended an incredibly prestigious university; of course, privilege would be running in her blood.

"that's incredible, aurora."

giving another blinding smile, aurora bowed her head just a bit and slotted her hands together to rest on her thighs.

"i began figure skating when i was at the age of 10. my parents would have never taken me to the rink, of course. after seeing an olympic excerpt on my television, i convinced my butler to take me to the nearest rink. it felt like ballet on ice."

"do you tー"

"yes. i take ballet, too."

tonya stared on, feeling as if there wasn't something that this girl couldn't do. with the mention of a butler, this confirmed tonya's belief that aurora was in fact, affluent.

"well. any other hidden talents you'd like to mention? i can't imagine you were able to fit anything else in a schedule like that."

aurora laughed and tonya swears it sounded identical to a harp. who knows, she probably played that, too.

"i like singing, i suppose. perhaps if my butler hadn't followed through with taking me to the local rink, i would have invested in the life of a korean pop star."

"kpop? not too familiar with it, but it seems rigorous. thankfully, you're here, instead."

"i'm glad, too."

verbeek took a better look at her clean appearance— from the red givenchy button shirtdress, the stuart weitzman ruby slippers, and the louis vuitton belt fitting snugly around her slim waist.

she was absolutely stunning, and yet absolutely terrifying at the same time. tonya didnt want to know what was behind those golden smiles.

"you've listed nearly every extracurricular in the book. i'm not sure if theres anything else to press you on. i'm already thoroughly amazed with your performance; theres nothing else that can surprise me at this point. you can exit whenever you'd like, although of course, theres something you'd like to say."

aurora thought briefly and readjusted her hands, bringing attention to the tiffany rings on her fingers.

"thank you for your time, miss verbeek. i hope to prove my skills in the future."

she stood up and smoothed her dress, bowing deeply. tonya watched her leave before taking a huge breath.

one more.

she hoped they were tame. though, she really couldn't afford to bet on it anymore.

━・

creator : artificixl

━・