Chapter 1: My boyfriend

(A/N: The MC - you - in this story is really innocent and I apologise if the chapters aren't at all that great.TRIGGER WARNING: Near suicide and abuse. I will update the trigger warning in the future if I have to. Also, the story is set in the future)

THIRD PERSON P.O.V:
Y/N, her friends and the members of ex-KPop group, BTS were all sitting in a circle in the park. Jhope was sitting behind Ha-eun, his legs wrapped around her waist, Ha-eun was leaning against his chest.
Ye-Jin and Yoongi were sitting next to each other, Yoongi's hand on top of Ye-Jin's.
Mi-ja was sitting about 30cm away from Jin, Jin looked annoyed, wishing she would come closer.
Young-ja wasn't even facing the rest of the group, she was sitting on Jungkook's lap and had her face on his chest, Jungkook was rubbing the back of Young-ja's neck.
Chun-hwa and Hyun-sook were hugging, causing Taehyung to look at Chun-hwa longingly.
Namjoon watched this all with a smirk on his face.
Y/N had her head against Jimin's shoulder. She yawned. Jimin turned to her and smiled. He took her shoulders carefully and pulled her onto his lap, enclosing her with his arms around her waist. Y/N put her face in the crevice of his neck and melted against him, relaxing her entire body.

She heard voices that sounded distant as she began to drift of. She couldn't tell whose they were. "Oh. Jimin... Are you sure the child understands what's going on?"

Then she heard Jimin. Closer, but still distant. "Oh. Is my baby girl not allowed to be tired now?" When she stirred slightly, Jimin whispered "Shhh, my little mouse, shhh. It's okay." These were the last words she heard before she fell asleep.

Y/N'S P.O.V:
When I woke up, I was in the lounge room of the shared house. Judging by the light outside and the fact that the house was silent, I guessed that everyone was probably out.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Jimin has put a blanket over me and a pillow under my head. His pillow. I hugged it close to my chest, breathing in deeply. It smelt like him. I smiled softly. Then I got up. I should probably go to my room and get my phone, to see where the others were.

When I opened my door, I jumped. Jimin was standing in the middle of the room. But his arms were crossed and he looked angry about something. Cautiously, I went up to him.

"Jiminie... Are you alright?" I asked him. Jimin was glaring at me. I shrank back. Then Jimin shoved me. Hard. I tumbled backward and fell on my back. Pain shot through it. I screamed. Jimin pulled me up by my hips. I looked at him, hurt and shocked. I tried to hug him, but he shoved me away, I hit my head on the wall.

"Owww." I moaned softly. Jimin continued to glare at me; I got up shakily and stumbled into Jimin's arms. Jimin grabbed my arms and threw me to the ground with a lot of force. My back hitting the bedside table before I crumpled to the ground. I looked up at him, terrified. Jimin coolly walked towards me. I squealed and backed myself against the wall.

"Are you trying to get away from me?" Jimin growled. I squealed again. Jimin pulled me up by my hair. I whimpered from the pain. "Being a cute little puppy won't save you this time," Jimin said dangerously.

Tears came to my eyes. "J-Jimin... S – Stop." I stuttered. Jimin growled as a response. That was a no, then...

Jimin shoved me against the wall roughly. I began to shake. Then I realized the thin line of blood trickling down my right arm. I gasped. If Jimin was capable of doing this to me when he was clearly only getting started... Jimin yanked my hair tie out of my hair, ripping out a couple of strands on his way. I moaned and grabbed the back of my head, hurting.

"Stop moaning," Jimin demanded. I looked at him, confused. Jimin shoved me onto the bed. "I'm sick of you being so innocent." He grumbled. I scooted back against the bed head. Jimin got on the bed and grabbed my wrists, pinning me down. He put his legs either side of mine, holding them in place tightly. I had a bad feeling about this.