Chapter 1

It was the in the morning and Alya, Nino and Adrien were up while Mari was still asleep.

"Mari wake up," Alya said as she started to tug at the blankets.i

"Stop!!, it's cold don't take da bwankets away," A tiny voice said from under them. The others just gave confusing looks as Alya pulled the blankets right away to reveal...

"I said don't da bwankets away!" The tiny voice whined, correction a baby Marinette voice whined. All three had a different reaction to this. Alya was about to burst over how cute she was. Nino was wondering how on earth did this happen and Adrien well let's just say he may as well fall in love with Mari even more now.

"What?" She said looking at them all.

"What's all the commotion, guys?" Tikki said as she flew into the room with Plagg floating close behind. Once Tikki and Plagg saw the state Mari was in, Plagg laughed and Tikki was about to smack the living hell out of him.

"Told you I could make an aging spell Tikki!!" Plagg said continuing to laugh.

"PLAGG!!" Tikki yelled at him, using her little hand to smack him upside the head.

"Ow!" He said as he rubbed his head. Adrien slowly walked over to Mari and picked her up, holding her in his arms. Adrien's face changed as he looked into the big bluebell eyes that belonged to baby Mari.

 Adrien's face changed as he looked into the big bluebell eyes that belonged to baby Mari

Mari let out a little shiver, then snuggled into Adrien's chest. A blush made it's way up his face as he hugged Mari closer to him.

"You guys are so cute together!" Alya said letting an aww escape her lips. Adrien only nodded in approval at her words as he looked at Mari, who had fallen back to sleep in the comfort of Adrien's arms.

"How long is she going to stay like this Plagg?" Adrien asked looking at the black cat.

"About 1-2 days max," Plagg said sheepishly rubbing his arms as he hung his head.

"Well, I guess we'll just have to look after her until then," Adrien said looking down at the sleeping Mari. His smile remained there as he walked to the lounge area, sitting down with Mari still in his arms.

"You know Nino I think Adrien has this under control for now," Alya said as she and Nino stood at the doorway as they looked at Adrien lay down, while Mari was still in a peaceful slumber. 

"Yea and I also think that we should get something to eat." He said rubbing his stomach. Alya just rolled her eyes at Nino as they walked to the kitchen. 

It had been a little while and Mari woke up from her nap on Adrien. Adrien felt Her stirring and looked down.

"Hey, Mari sleep well," He asked.

"Yes, but I'm hungry!" she replied while rubbing her little eyes. 

"Well, then why don't we go and get something to eat?" Adrien suggested as he stood up with Mari and walked to the kitchen to see Alya and Nino talking with Tikki and Plagg. He noticed Mari's eyes sparkled when so saw Plagg.

"Kitty cat!!" she squealed, catching their attention especially Plagg's. He then noticed that she was reaching for him so he flew over, and Mari just hugged Plagg as she stayed close to Adrien's chest. 

"So what do want to eat Mari?" Adrien asked looking at Mari. 

"Pwancakes!!"She exclaimed accidentally throwing Plagg across the room. Adrien just laughed and placed Mari on the counter as he got the ingredients to make the pancakes. Once Adrien had finished making them he put some on a plate for her and himself. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

See you guys in chapter 2