Chapter 2 - New Girl

Ami Marie's P.O.V

I woke up at like 6 am and I already had butterflies in my stomach .I ran down stairs in my pjs to eat breakfast i had my usual some toast with peanut butter.My dad comes down and smiles at me ??

"What??" I said

"Nothing nothing ... u have just grown up so much !! u are beautiful with or without hair " he said as he kissed my head.

I smiled . I went up to my room and picked out my cloths . I decided on a loose green sleeveless top with shorts and my silver sandles.I put on my gray eye shadow with the cat eye style eye liner. I texted my bestie Santana

"Hey I'm almost ready meet me by the door"

"Ok"

I grabbed all my stuff and put it in my back pack .

"Daddy I'm ready !!" I yelled.

"Ok pumpkin !! I'll meet you in the car!!" he yelled back.

I walked to the car and grabbed my medicine on the way out . I looked at the picture of my mom and kissed her cheek .

I arrived to school and someone yelled " Oh my gosh Ami!!!!" it scared me and I wasn't superised it was Santana .

" Hey !! I'm back ! let's go to our locker picking !" I told her .

I see the cutest guy ever and he was a friend of mine . Brett Johnson . He ran up to me and Santana and told us about his summer and he gave me a cute smile and hugged me .

" Ami I missed you so much," he said as I have him a glare like something's up." Uhh... not that something happened or anything ."

I lipped to Santana "what's going on??"

" I'll tell you later " she lipped back.

I sighed and went to my locker in between Brett and Santana . The mean girl named Hanna walked up to me and called me baldie

" Umm FYI she has lukimia " said Brett to support me and I gave him a hug as a thank you.

I walked in to the class room for discover ( homeroom) and everyone looked at me . I handed the teacher the note from my dad . I sat down and the teacher said " everyone this is Ami Marie she has cancer and she needs friends so make her welcome " i like Bretti am going to tell her later before lunch .

I ran to Santana and told her " hey can we talk about my mystery crush??"

"Yea sure what's up ?"

" My mystery crush is .. Brett and I think he likes me back"

She literally smiled til her cheeks were red as a tomato . " Um yea he likes you"

I squealed and he walked up and said " why the fan girl moment ???"

" No reason " I said.

He rolled his eyes and I smiled be hind his back . hope he actually plans on asking me out .

* thx for reading love u all*💩😘💕😋