- Memories - Part 5 -

I went searching for her with Martinus and Alva (her sister). We searched and searched and searched and we finally found her. She was standing at the beginning of the bridge. “y/n” I said. She looked at me and said. “They’re coming” “who?” Alva asked. “These guys that are bullying me, they sent all these things” she said. We run to her and said she has to get away. Who know what would happen, we better called the police… but no… she didn’t want that. And then… everything happened so fast. 2 cars from two side… we were almost dead… almost a murder… -normal- Alva is home now, y/n doesn’t even know that she has a sister and she doesn’t know us anymore to. But if she would remember… she will go after these guys again… and will remember her terrible life. “Tinus?” I asked. “Hmm” “what will we do?” I asked him. “I don’t know…” he said and looked down. –POV Alva- I’m home now but I will go to the hospital soon. The boys said y/n, lost her memories… that’s good but bad to. I want to see her but first I’m going to see the boys. I was in hospital to but I was not really that hurt to stay longer then the boys and y/n –in the hospital- I knock on the door of their room and go in. “Alva” Tinus said smiling. “Hi baby” I said and kissed him. “I missed you” we both said at the same time. I go sit next to him on the bed.