3: The Day She Left

The day I left was the day my grandson was born. I cried for a long time. I didn't want to but I had to. I was sick, dying. I left to find a cure but not after Rick and I worked together to create the cryochamber to preserve the other Y/N's from other dimensions so that I could find a cure for this sickness.

I regret leaving my family. I told Beth that I had to leave because I was very sick and I couldn't bare to die in front of my family and Jerry. He wasn't a bad guy he was just a fucking idiot.

Flashback to the day you left

It was a sunny day, my daughter Beth was having her baby boy today. I was in the delivery room holding her hand. She had asked me to be in the room when she was giving birth.

"I can't believe I'm doing this. AGAIN!" she expressed

"Beth sweet pea. Calm down. Your mother may be immortal but she definitely isn't bullet proof." I said Beth was currently having contractions nowhere close to giving birth yet.

"Mom?" she asked

"Yes Honey?" I asked

"Do you have to leave? I mean.... How am I possibly going to raise this baby alone?" she asked tears brimming her eyes.

"Honey. You raised Summer you can raise him as well. You're strong just like your ol' mommy dearest." I said

"You helped me raise Summer." she said as she winced in pain.

"I had your help mom." she said

"You'll have Jerry to help you." I said. She only laughed in response.

"Baby doll, have a little faith." I said. Rubbing her arm.

"His parents deprived him of actual knowledge. They ran his life than dumped him on me when I agreed to marry him. He's a child and an ass." she said.

"Beth, baby girl, I love you and I would love to watch little Morty grow into a young man, but I don't know how long I'll be alive sweet pea so with the time I have-" I said as I coughed but than continued

"I will try everything in my power to find and or make a cure." I said.

"I love you mommy." she said

"I love you too snowflake." I responded kissing the top of her head.

"ARRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH FUCK!" Beth said as she clutched her stomach

"Contraction?" I asked she nodded in response.

Time skip to when Beth's in labor

I held Beth's hand as she screamed in pain as she pushed out little Morty.

"I SHOULD HAVE ASKED FOR THE EPIDURAL!!!" she screamed

"Why do you think I told you to do that when you were pregnant with Summer." I commented as she cried out in pain squeezing my hand.

"GET OUT OF MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" she screamed an hour later my Grandson was born and I was currently holding baby Morty while Beth was sleeping.

"Hey there little guy." I said sweetly as I rocked back and forth. Rick walked into the room with Jerry and Summer as I petted his soft baby hair.

"I love you so much..." I whispered to him kissing his head as a tear fell down my cheek. Morty was sleeping but I didn't care. I sat down with him in my arms still.

"Come here Summer." I said quietly patting the seat next to me. She came over to me and climbed up in the chair sitting next to me.

"This is your new baby brother." I said showing him to her.