Chapter 3

Maddie's POV

He knew he was digging his hole deeper and deeper. Doesn't Mr. Donovan know that I have my masters degree in revenge?

When I surfaced above the water I saw his proud smirk. So I played it off as I wasn't going to do anything.

"Okay! You win I can't go on anymore!" I laughed.

Andrew sarcastically pretended to be disappointed. "Come on Madeline we're having so much fun! Your supposed to be the girl who never gives up. Don't you want to get me back?"

I pretended to pout. "Aww. Don't worry I will, but right now I need to go change into some dry clothes. I can get my revenge any time I want.

"I'm so scared!"

"Unless you want to stay in swim trunks the rest of the night you should be nice to me. Remember Mr. Donovan, your clothes are in my room."

I turned and walked inside, quickly hearing footsteps following. Obviously Andrew.

Thankfully, when we reached my room, there were no strangers occupying it.

"So. Your going to forget about the whole revenge thing and give me my clothes back right?"

"What happened to your confidence. Just 5 minutes ago you were mocking me. Do you really think you can get out of what I have planned for you?"

Andrew looked at me with the worst facial expression known to man. The puppy dog face. Dang it!

I covered my eyes. "No! Your not gonna get out if this! You need to be punished Andrew!"

"What kind of 'punishment' did you have in mind?" I don't think he knew what he was saying until it was too late. Realization crowded over his face and I saw the back if his neck turning darker.

"You did not just say that!" I laughed. "I never thought I'd hear something perverted come out of your mouth!"

He looked overly embarrassed. "I didn't mean it like that." Andrew tried to defend.

"Whatever!" I was still laughing. Boys had such dirty minds! Remember that girls! Andrew just usually isn't one to speak his mind about those things.

For the second time tonight he was trying to change the subject. "So what did you do with my clothes?"

"Nice way to change the subject. They're on the counter in the bathroom."

He went into the bathroom to change as I did the same in my room.

I was having trouble with the strings of my bikini top that tied to my neck. They were caught in my dang hair! Usually I could change fast but the stupid strings were too knotted. I finally just yanked out the big chunk of hair it was latched on to. Ow! I ignored the pain and proceeded to get dressed. I slipped off my bottoms and into a cute pair of lacy underwear. I was trying to get the two pieces of my matching bra hooked together when I saw the bathroom door open.

"Oh my god. I'm sorry! you didn't tell me you were getting dressed!" I turned to see an even more embarrassed Andrew than before, which by the way isn't nearly as embarrassed as I was. He was cupping his hands over his eyes.

"I know! I forgot to tell you I was changing cause I just figured it was obvious and I'm usually a fast changer, that's a weird word, 'changer' but anyway I'm usually really fast but my hair was caught in my top and I couldn't get it out but then I did so I but on underwear but then you were walking in and it's not that bad cause you just saw me in a bikini but this has lace and you know it's underwear so that just automatically makes it weird and I still can't get this hooked so it's kinda awkward because I have to literally hold my bra up and-"