Feelings

Hey I'm back, this story is for MalachaiWinchester19 this might be long idk yet but of course you'll know anyways let's get into in.

   Dear diary,

This have been weird lately, now that Kai has been in this world, he wants to do that twin bond with Joe. I have been soooooo busy...........

"tia! Help!" I was interrupted by elena. I ran do the stairs and there Kai holding a sharp object to her.
" well well, tia what a surprise, you know I thought I was able to kill someone this time but looks like your here to save the day". Kai stood there smiling. I had these feelings for him but I hid them because I didn't want the others to know my little thing for Kai.

"Kai let her go!"

"or....... " right there in front of my face he put a cloaking spell on him and vanished, elena dropped to the floor hold ling her neck and choking. I ran to her until Kai broke my neck.

" like I was saying, or.......  I could just knock you unconscious so I can go bond with my twin".

I awoken a little after,  it was blurry but I could see well enough to know elena and Kai are gone. I ran to my car but it wasn't there.

" ugh, kai!" I decide to use my vampire running powers to get to Joe. I got to Joe's and larks house.

" Joe open up before...... "

"oh, welcome I wondered how long it would take for your vampire powers would kick in and heal your neck that I broke"

" Kai where's Joe?! "

" oh she's not here,  but I don't need her anymore"

" what do you mean"

" I just bonded with my brother"

" wait what!  He's dead!? "

"well that's what usually happens when the stronger person wins right" his evil grin stretched out across his face as he shows no mercy. I throw a punch. He falls backwards and used his magical powers to toe knifes at me. I layed on the floor and tryed getting them out. He can towards me with gasoline and a book of matches in his pocket. He dumped the gasoline all over until me and anything else was soaked in gasoline. He lit the match.

"Kai wait......  Please don't do this, this isn't right and you know it somewhere inside you"

" tia I like me" he was about to drop the match.  He stopped he had a sad but angry look on his face he started to yell at himself and hitting himself in the head.

"COME ON.......  KILLHER" he wanted to but he couldn't. He blew out the match,  he picked me up and wrapped me around his waist, kai pushed us against the wall.  He stared deep into my eyes. Kais eyes became dark and full of love, which I haven't seen ever with him. His mouth inches from mine.  He's still confused on his actions but still knows what he wants ,so he goes for it and kissed me. Our mouths melted like candy. No body could ever separate us. His hand tracked from my thigh, to my hip and then to my bra clasp. Kai carried us to the bedroom. He carried me like I was a feather. He through me on the bed and got on top. We were in a full make out session while he drys hump me. I started getting wet and little moans excaped my mouth. He kissed me from my jawline to my neck, and with a nibble on my ear. He proceeded to dry humped me. He slowly took my soaked shirt off reveling my Victoria Secrets laced bra and took off my pants showing the matching laced underwear. He grinned at me as he looks at my soaked underwear knowing he's making me feel good. He kissed down my belly and stopped.  I whimpered as I lost his touch. He took my underwear off and started pulling his down. His hard-on touch at the bottom of his stomach. I gasped at the length of his dick. I was so big I knew it will hurt alot.

" you like what you see baby girl" he said noticing the expression on my face. I giggled and reached up to kiss him. I was distracted by the make out long enough. He thrusted in without warning  a little after pleasure over rode every inch of my body. I was a moaning mess. My body started becoming weak as he became more dominant. He kept pounding harder and harder into me, hitting my g-spot over and over again. I was at the peak of my high.  He knew it's too as my walls tightened around his cock.

"baby girl......  Do that again" he said breath less, letting me know how I made him feel. I did it again and feel him fill me up with fluids. He rode out our highs and collapse next to me. We both laid there out of breath. He turns to me and wraps his arms around me.

"tia, I love you, I always have, I just never showed it because all my feelings were blocked,  I love youso much tia" I could feel me tear up a bit.

" I love you too Kai parker"

Alittle while after Howe fell asleep.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed that and I hoped MalachaiWinchester19 liked it too. Thank you so much for reading and peace! ✌