Girlfriend

Grace P.O.V.

I sang in the hallways and stopped when I saw Ashton running down towards me.

"heygraceineedtotalktoyouaboutsosmethingimportant." he said to fast because he was panting really hard. "What?" I said confused. "I said, hey Grace I need to talk to you about something important." he said trying to catch his breath.

"Okay about what?" I said kinda scared about what's he gojng to say. Maybe he heard me singing. I thought to my self."Who will win in a fight." Here we go again."Who with win in a fight Me or Luke?"he said like one million times."Does it really matter Ashton?"I said not caring about his question. "Yes it does because were going to fight today."Wow Ashton trying to prove yourself strong to Luke who will squash you Luke a bug! "Hmmm you." I said while opening my locker to se a note with a heart on it.

Ashton stares at me and started blushing. "Ashton?" I asked curios. "Y-yeah."he said kinda shaky. "Did you put thisonmy locker?" I asked hoping he didn't. "Yeah. I did." shit he put it in my LOCKER!!! I opened up the noteand it said in red: Will you be my girlfriend? I saw Ashton just blushing like crazy. I wrote an answer and handed it back to him when Michael, Luke, And Calum came and took the note with them. So I leaned towards Ashton a wisperd a yes I will.

He started  smiling and jumping up and down. Wow he must be really excited.

.........

Yay Ashton final asked Grace sorry if it was short but I just can't think of any thing ELA to put so comment and love and tell me what chapter three should be about xD