It's A Match!

Angela has never liked dating apps. It all just seemed unsafe and boring of some sort to her. Heather, her best friend always talks about her promiscuous adventures on the app, Tinder. She always suggests it to Angela because she says that Angela doesn't like to have "fun". Although, Angela is a bit promiscuous, she wasn't so upfront with it like Heather. She wants a man to take her out to a nice dinner with wine, and maybe a movie at the guys house after dinner. Something nice, that she would enjoy...then maybe she would let him clean up some cobwebs from you know where. She thought to herself, "maybe I should give this Tinder thing a try, since Heather's so adamant about it. It's not like I'm looking for a husband, or even a boyfriend...well, maybe- no, I don't know, one night stands for right now. I need to get laid, or at least get back on the market, its been awhile." So, after a long day of these thoughts tormenting her mind, she downloaded Tinder.

Before any swiping began, she had to make her own profile. Angela uploaded three pictures of herself. The first one is her sipping on red wine, the second is of her posing with Heather, the third one is a picture of her and her cute black pug on her couch. Next for her profile is the bio. She typed "I love wine, food and Game Of Thrones. Swipe right for more." She put that she was only interested in men, within a 30 mile radius. Her profile was also linked to her Facebook so it already said her age, which is 23.

Angela caught on to the swiping left for no, and swiping right for yes quickly. Unfortunately, she swiped left over a dozen times already, she was starting to get annoyed by this. Soon, after her last swipe left, she saw a very handsome guy. His name is Robb, curly black hair, honey brown eyes, and nicely built. Angela scrolled down a little to read his bio which said "I enjoy the simple things, like Game Of Thrones and wine." He was only 7 miles away too. She had to swipe right. Then, both of their profile pics popped up on the screen and Tinder notified her that "It's A Match!" Angela was excited that he has an interest in her as well.

Like a gentleman should do, he messaged her first, saying "Are you a Stark or a Lannister?" Referencing Game Of Thrones. She replied saying "A Stark of course, Winter is coming."

Neither of them forced a conversation, it all came naturally, who knows, maybe they actually are a good match. He finally asked her out to dinner at Ignacio's, which is known for its superb wine and pasta. Angela graciously accepted the invitation.

Later that week, Friday night, Robb picked Angela up, eight o'clock on the dot at her apartment. She was wearing a beautiful lavender dress that stopped right above the knee along with silver heels. Robb was wearing a dashing fitted burgundy long sleeve dress shirt, with black dress pants and brown loafers. Angela thought to herself "he looks so damn good!!"

They hit it off at dinner. Everything was so perfect to Angela. Robb, the wine, the food, Angela was enjoying everything. After dinner, they went to Robb's house because he suggested they re-watch the last episode of Game Of Thrones so that they could discuss it and enjoy it together. Angela took that offer.