All Tied Up.

When they got to Robb's house, he showed her around and then they settled down in his room. Angela quietly sat on his bed while he got the show set up on his T.V.. They sat, watched, and discussed. Towards the end of the episode, Robb moved in for a kiss, and Angela kissed him right back. The kissing started to get heavy.

"Do you wanna have sex with me? Its okay if you don't, I'd understand." Robb said. "Nooo, it's okay. I wanna have sex, I just haven't in a very long time." She explained. "Do you have a condom?" She asked. "Yeah, they're in the bathroom, I'll go get one real quick!" Robb said as he quickly ran to the bathroom. Angela began to undress, unhooking her shoes first, then slipping her lovely dress off. Angela sat there in her angelic like lingerie waiting for Robb to return, as he did.

Robb came back with just his boxers on.

"Wow, you look amazing." He told Angela. "You look amazing too." She said. Robb crawled on the bed, over top of Angela, and they started to make out again. He kissed all down her body and proceeded to eat her out. Angela was moaning softly with her eyes closed. After Robb was done, he kissed up her body as her eyes were still closed. Then, all of a sudden, Robb pinned her down with all his weight. She likes it a little rough, so it didn't bother her, but what happened next did.

He grabbed heavy duty rope that was already tied to his bed, but hidden. He tied it around her left arm tightly. "What the fuck are you doing?" She asked. "I'm having fun, don't you like to have fun Angela?" Robb said. "Uh, yeah but not this kind of fun, can you untie this please?" "Yeah, I will, when I'm done." Robb said with a smirk on his face. "Wh...what do you mean when you're done? PLEASE just untie me, I won't tell anyone about this, please just untie me, I'm uncomfortable." Angela exclaimed. "Oh I like you, you're a fighter, those are the best ones." Robb told her. Angela began to cry. "PLEASE JUST FUCKING UNTIE ME, I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS." "Look, I know you didn't ask for this, that's why I'm doing it." Angela began to squirm, and hit him on the back with her right hand. She did the best she could do, but it wasn't enough. He was on top of her, with all his weight, and he definitely weighed more than her. "Will you calm down and stop moving? I just gotta finish tying this." Robb said as he was trying to tie her right arm up.

When he finished, he got up and reached under his bed. He pulled out a shiny silver roll of duct tape, he pulled a piece and ripped it off with his teeth. He tried to kiss Angela on the lips but she turned her face to the side so he would miss her mouth. Robb forcefully turned her face back to the center, grabbed her cheeks with one hand tightly and kissed her. "Please don't do this, I'm a good person. Why are you doing this to me. D-didn't you have fun with me tonight?" Angela asked. "Yeah, it was fun, but I'm about to have even more fun now." Evilness grew over Robb's face. Angela tried to move her head in every direction possible. Robb pulled her by her hair so that her head was in the perfect position, Then he placed the tape directly on her mouth.