The Secrets of Irene

A/n

This is my first book, I don't get much time to write but please tell me if you like it. Vote, Comment, Follow! Wish me good luck and I hope you enjoy it!  :)

Also, I worked hard on this story so please don't steal it! Plagiarism is wrong!

☆☆☆

Chapter 1

"Excuse me sir," she said.

"What!?"

"May I please take your picture? Your features are so sharp and your eyes such a vivid blue, you remind me of a man I once knew. Once loved." She trailed off then shook her head and asked again, "Please Mister?"

The man looked at her with eyes so clear you could see the world in them, and that is exactly what he saw. The world in all it's entirety. He saw every detail. He was,

"Holmes. Mr.Holmes."

The Woman stood in amazement. He hadn't aged a day, and he still looked at her with those clear, trusting eyes. His brown curls met at a perfect line with his gray rain coat. She grabbed a hold of his sleeve as she fell to the ground.  Trouble always followed them when they were together, and she could tell tripping on wet sidewalk wasn't a good sign. He helped her stand then turned the collar of his jacket up against the rain that was starting.

"I must go, you are busy with the two small dogs, terriers I suspect, and the two men that are about to find out about each other if you don't leave quickly. "

"How could you possibly know that?"

"Oh how pleasant life must be in your simple mind. The hair on your pant legs, the ring on your forefinger, and the person you are texting right now is about to come collect you but you are telling him no. Break it off with both of them, one is gay and the other is married."

"We will meet again. You don't know everything, Mr. Holmes." She  started quietly, but then yelled off into the distance as he disappeared around the corner.

☆☆☆

A/n

So how bad was it? Please tell me! Don't be a silent reader, please! I love you guys :)

Ciao!