My life chapter 3

Chapter 3

Graser comes

Jordan's POV

After watching the World Cup , I heard a knock at the door. "Hello" said the person the other side of the door . " Graser, is that you" I asked the person."yep it's me Bayani ." I opened the door for Graser . " who invited you to come and stay here?" I asked." Mitch" he answered. "Hey Graser " Shannon said."hi Shannon " he answered. Mitch came running down the stairs "hey Graser " Mitch said running down the stairs. After a few minutes of touring Graser if the house, Shannon suddenly ran to the bathroom crying .we chased her until she went into the bathroom and locked the door . We heard 5 screams from Shannon. Finally she unlocked the door. I walked in to the room , she was on the floor still crying. I turned her over to see scrapes on her left arm and a bloody razor. "S-Shannon why did you do this ?" I asked. She was breathing but not answering my question . The others walked away. She looked up at me and then looked down. I kissed her scrapes and picked her up and put her in her room." Why?" I asked her crying . "I'm depressed" she answered . "Why are you depressed " I asked her . " because of jake " she answered. Jake was her ex boyfriend . When she broke up with him , he abused her, beating her up bad . "I know how it feels." I said.