Where BTS would want to go on their honeymoon

Here's another cute one before I hit ya with some dirty stuff ;)

ALSO: Please leave some requests so I have more to write! I already have ideas and stuff, but I wanna know what you guys wanna see!

________________________________________________________________________

Jin:

Jin is clearly a big foodie, so he wouldn't want to just go to one place on his and your honeymoon. He would want to spend some time in as many places as possible to try food all around the world. You two would go to places such as New Orleans, New York, Chicago, Texas, etc. He would still make sure it's as romantic as possible, as you would feed each other and have romantic dinners with LOTS of dessert.

 He would still make sure it's as romantic as possible, as you would feed each other and have romantic dinners with LOTS of dessert

Yoongi:

Yoongi isn't into material things or doing big celebrations, nothing like that. He wants to celebrate you. He doesn't care where you two go. He would be perfectly happy staying in a little bungalow in a place such as the Maldives, Bora Bora, the Bahamas, etc. He would love to just have all the time in the world to just relax and lay around on the beach. You two would sleep in every day and would stay up late taking late night walks on the beach, making love on the beach, and having late dinners. You wouldn't be on any kind of schedule, you two have free range to do whatever you please the entire trip.

J-Hope:

J-Hope:

With all the energy this boy has, J-Hope would have your entire trip planned out from the second you two arrive until the second you leave with a ton of activities. He wanted to plan it all himself so you wouldn't have to worry about it. He would want to go to places like Greece, Rome, Italy, etc. so you would still go some place you wouldn't normally go, but places that still have a lot of activities. He would want to get up early and do a ton of stuff like going to old museums, visit the Coliseum, do wine tasting, etc. He would want your day packed with activities so you would be experiencing as much as possible together.