Lizkook - Coincidence

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Unrequested | Random

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

110 days before...

They're wearing the same brand of bags!

101 days before...

They have the same sweater!

92 days before...

Couple rings!

83 days before...

Jungkook copied her!

74 days before...

He freaking posted the same days as her!

65 days before...

He's hinting at another girl.

56 days before...

He posted the same day as the other girl.

47 days before...

Jungkook said another girl's name.

38 days before...

Isn't that the bag JK was seen to have bought yesterday? That was for her?

29 days before...

The other girl and JK have couple bracelets.

10 days before...

He confessed his love for the other girl.

1 day before...

"Rosé will you be my girlfriend?"

The Present Day...

Jungkook looked at all the vids of the girl he loved and him on youtube. He smiled, but it slowly faded away when he saw the vid that broke his heart to a million pieces.

[Breaking] BTS Kim Taehyung and Blackpink Lisa reportedly dating!

He turned his phone off and laid on his bed with a sigh.

He thought about the constant coincidences he paired to her to make it that Lisa notices his efforts, his feelings. But all the while he didn't know he just hoping for nothing and waiting afloat the thin air as his Hyung was the one who had her heart all this time.

He was heartbroken, but two of the people he loved, his life support and his lifeline, were happily inlove, holding each other close in their relationship filled with passion and devotion to one another. Because of this, he decided to put his splintered hearted aside and move on, tried to make coincidences with another girl and this one managed to see his efforts.

He did the same thing to Rosé as he did to Lisa.

But the difference was, Rosé had noticed him, even developed a relationship with him while the girl he yearned for and will continue to adore and love until the last of his breath dies out had no connections to him other than being a guy she had similarities with.

He and her were only a coincidence.

Nothing less,

and unfortunately,

neither more...

----------------------------------------

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•