Chapter:1

Disney Junior High

"Thanks dad!"Ariel said as she exited her dad's SUV. It was the first day of 7th grade and to be honest Ariel wasn't exited at all. She enjoyed every second of her summer vacation, especially visiting the beach with her six older sisters. Now all the summer fun was going to end. It was too late to turn back now once the SUV turned around and drove away. "Another year of torture,"Ariel sighed to herself, but suddenly beamed when her friend Jasmine approached her. Last year, Jasmine was the most popular 6th grader in school.She wore great clothes, had awesome parties, and already had a boyfriend. She was bound to be the most popular girl in 7th grade if she can help it. "Hey Jasmine!" Ariel greeted excitedly."How was your summer?"

"It was the same," Jasmine replied with a wave of her hand."But I did break up with Charming."

Ariel knew their relationship wasn't going to last long. They were nothing alike and usually didn't talk to each other. Anyhow, Ariel still comforted her friend and told her that there'll be other boys around. "Yeah, so how about you?"Jasmine asked uninterested.

"Well my sisters and I went to this really nice beach. It was absolutely beautiful! The water was nice and blue and we collected seashells."Ariel said, noticing that her friend wasn't paying attention. "Yeah, sounds great,"Jasmine lied. Truthfully,Jasmine was always fond of Ariel; but she thought that she acted childish and never did anything extreme. So as Ariel went on and on about her wonderful summer,Jasmine was looking at a bunch cute boys loitering around the school. 'He looks hot' Jasmine thought while looking at a guy riding his skateboard.

"Jasmine!" Ariel called, interrupting Jasmine's thoughts.

"Hugh?" Jasmine said in confusion.

"Were you even listening?"Ariel huffed.

"Of course," Jasmine lied.

"Sure you were," Ariel said in sarcasm,"Let's get going before we're late for class."

"Good idea," Jasmine replied while she continued to stare at the guy riding his skateboard.

***********************

Elsa got off her bike and looked at the giant school building in front of her. It looked fairly old and the WALT DISNEY JUNIOR HIGH letters were warn out. She couldn't believe that she was getting into 8th grade at this school. She heard many people say that it was the "best" school in their neighborhood, but to Elsa it was a bunch of baloney. To her it seemed like any other ordinary school. Elsa just rolled her eyes and parked her bike.She sluggishly walked to her new school. As soon as walked through the double doors she felt someone bump it to her. She quickly lost her balanced and fell roughly on the floor. "Hey watch where ya..."the guy quickly stopped talking when he saw Elsa embarrassingly laying on the ground. "I'm so sorry," said the guy while reaching out his hand to help.

Elsa ignored his friendly gesture and stood up by herself. She glared at the boy and brushed of dust from her sparkly blue shirt. "Listen, I didn't see you and...."

"Save it!" Elsa groaned. "It's already been a rough day and I don't want any of you pathetic apologies. Clearly you should watch where you're going!"

The boy remained silent and sadly walked away. 'I never do anything right' He thought while scratching his auburn hair.

Elsa suddenly felt a pang of guilt but quickly shook it off. She thought it was the guys' fault that caused her to fall flat on her back and he deserved a good scolding. "Now where's the front office?" Elsa said to herself. She was looking frantically for the office, but the school was fairly big;especially for a middle school. "Need any help?"a girl with pale skin and short raven colored hair asked.