Chapter 2

Cinderella and Aurora both exited the limousine. They both walked out in style and smiled happily. "Thanks for the ride," Cinderella said while fixing her bun.

"No problem, I wouldn't want my friend to walk to school,"she answered.

"So where's Snow?" Cinderella asked.

"I honestly don't know." Aurora admitted."I offered her a limousine ride but she said no."

"You don't think that she's trying to ditch us, do you?"

"Honestly Cindy, why would Snow ditch us! She's our best friend,"Aurora sassed.

"You're right, that was a dumb question," Cinderella said while giving herself a face palm.

Aurora laughed and pulled out her portable mirror.

"Oh, no! I have a pimple,"Aurora shrieked, shutting her mirror and panicking.

"Aurora, you sound like the world is about to end. I can barely see it."

"Are you sure! I want to look nice for Phillip and I don't want him to see my pimple!"exclaimed Aurora.

"Oh right, Phillip. I forgot about him,"Cinderella groaned.

Cinderella didn't like Phillip. He wasn't mean or anything, but he did hog Aurora. Cinderella couldn't barely see her during the Summer since she'd been hanging out with Phillip. Aurora didn't hear Cinderella, and was completely oblivious of her friends hatred for Phillip. "So you don't see the pimple?"Aurora asked.

"Nope, you're fine," Cinderella mumbled. Speaking of the devil,Aurora's boyfriend walked towards the girls. "Hey girls,"Phillip said charmingly.

"Babe!" Aurora excitedly shouted. She hugged Phillip for what seemed like a long time.

Cinderella purposely cleared her throat to break up the couple. The couple got the message and immediately stopped hugging.

"So what's your home room class?"Phillip asked Aurora.

"Hold on, let me check....."

Aurora shuffled through her backpack and found her crumpled up schedule.

"Mr.Hades History class,"she sighed.

"No way! I have his class too!"He exclaimed."Do you want walk there together?"

"Hmm... Let me think, Of course!"she giggled. The pair both held hands and walked to the school entrance, leaving Cinderella all alone.

**********************

Alice ran through the double doors of the rickety old school.

'Great, first day of school and I'm already late!' She thought while rushing to class. She checked her wristwatch which had a white rabbit decorated on it. 'I'm going to be in so much trouble!'Alice said in her head. She looked at her schedule and saw Ms.Hearts name printed on it next to where it said 1st period.

'If her name is Ms.Hearts she must be nice' she thought hopefully.

Alice was completely wrong, Ms.Hearts wasn't nice at all!

As soon as she stepped in her class Ms. Hearts looked like she wanted to kill her. She yelled so loudly that Alice thought the entire school could hear her. Ms. Hearts finally finished yelling about being on time, responsibility, blah blah blah, yada yada yada. So Alice took a seat next to a boy with ginger hair and freckles. She felt the entire class's eyes starring at her. 'Good job Alice, you made a fool of yourself' she said in her thoughts.

'Well you wouldn't made a fool of yourself if you woke up on time!'

'But I was sleeping!'

"You should have set your alarm clock!'