58

Willow slapped a hand over her mouth to keep from laughing. it was 1:44am and she and wyatt had been on skype for 5 hours.

it had been three days since willow had been released from the hospital. wyatt was coming to cali in 1 day and both of them were beyond excited.

when willow had called wyatt, she had noticed how worried he had been, so worried he had bags under his eyes from sleepless nights. willow just now noticed how happy he looked, and part of her envied it.

willow wished she could feel that happy, and she was, but only when she was distracted. she had become paranoid, to the point where she had shut her phone off completely, only contacting her close friends through skype. she feared it would happen again. willow needed closure, to know who and why, but she was too scared to leave the house, too scared to turn on her phone, too scared to unlock the doors, too scared to open the blinds, too scared.

lost deep in thought, willow starred at her bitten fingernails. wyatt starred at her, happiness flooding through him because of her. one person made him feel so much happiness.

loosing her train of thought, willow looked up at the screen again, yawning. wyatt chuckled, "go to bed, you need some sleep."

"yeah yeah, whatever, you're not my dad." willow teased.

wyatt gave a cheesy grin, "i may not be your dad, but i could be your-"

"don't finish that sentence." willow laughed, "goodnight wyatt."

wyatt smiled back, "goodnight willow."

1 more day.