Chapter 1: The clock meeting ⏰

(The girl above is Naiven Hoult.)

It was a shiny morning. Where sun rises at the top and a sweet wind was blowing on the other hand birds were singing at brunches. But it didn't run until the creepy and worst product disturbed me.

Actually it aways disturbed me like a horrible scream. But my bad luck was, when I was 5 years, she left me to my father and he left me to my aunt. My aunt raised me.

But I didn't remember her but every morning it reminded me. But today is a special day for that reason I got too much furious.

Due to my excecive anger I had done a act that I shouldn't do. That is I threw that special clock out of the window. At first I thought it fell on the ground. But suddenly I heard a noise. I looked outside of my window. And saw the clock hit a boy's head. And most sorrowful matter was that he was jogging. After hearing that I hid myself under the bed. But after that he was cursing me. And told me, " You bloody people. Can't you see? Are all of you sleeping? Don't you all have any common sense? Then ask from me, because I'm a common person with many senses. "

Suddenly the sound stopped . I came out of the bed. And thought in my mind that at first I felt guilty that I killed or hited a innocent boy but after hearing that curses I tell myself I should killed him. Why did I do this?

Then I went to my cupboard and took out my clothes. And then I went to the washroom and freshen up. Then get my hand watch and pack my bag.

I went to the stairs and saw that my aunt was starting at me with angry eyes. I took a deep breath and moved towards my aunt.

Suddenly she called me "Naiv, I want to talk with you in the breakfast table."

I went there and saw at the wall clock that it was about to get 8:00 am. In a hurry way I took my breakfast and run towards the door.

My uncle said, "You are late like the previous days."

And I replied, "No way. I am late only for today, any way I don't have much time."

I ran towards the school. In the way I bumped on a boy but I didn't notice. When I reached at the ground it was 1 minute left to be 8:00 am. I ran to my class and caught a sit.

Then our teacher came. I took out my books from the bag. I opened it and I was reading a story. On that time a new boy came into our class. He was wearing a mask so that I couldn't see his face. But the most interesting thing about the guy was that he was holding a ice bag on his head.

Seeing that thing teacher asked him, "Why are you holding a icebag on your head at the first day of school?"

He replied "Actually sir, I met with a clock and that is main reason I'm holding this."

Then teacher said "Wow! What a clock metting!"

After hearing that thing I said in my mind, 'poor guy'.

Then he was searching for a sit. Unfortunately all sits are filled except mine. He sat beside me. After few minutes the water of the ice bag fell on my book.

In a rude way I said, "Yuck! Can't you hold your icebag properly, bloody hitted man!?"

Then he said "What!? You called me a bloody hitted person? Then what are you?"