~2~

The Guys Picked up Jordon and was driving to the bar. Johnny Sat next to Jordon, Like Always. Johnny Liked Jordon...More than that he loved him. "S..So Jord, How are you" The taller male said trying to start conversation.  "Good" Jordon said while he kept staring. The Guys Felt that something was wrong with Their friend. "Hey is Everything alright" Danny said turning around from the front seat to look at The Blue eyed male. "Everything is alright, Dont worry" Jordon said. He wasn't, Jordon didnt want to be there. He wanted to be home, Hurting himself. The guys reached the bar and Got out and went in. Dylan looked for the first bitch while Danny kept an eye on them, since he was gonna have to drive them all home. Jordon sat at the bar table and asked for a Bud Light. Johnny walked up to Jordon. "So Jord...um how have ya been" George said trying to start up conversation. "Im doing fine" Jordon said once again, he wasn't very amused by the chat. "Umm...can i tell you something" George said, trying to build up all the courage inside of him. "Sure" Charlie said while waiting for the taller male to speak. "I-" George was cut off but a frantic Danny. "I NEED YOUR HELP...I LOST JAY AND DYLAN" Danny yelled. The three ran to find them and when they did, they found both males passed out in the guys bathroom on the floor. "Uh...ok i wont Qustion what they were gonna do...but we should get them home" said Daniel about ready to go. "Besides my wife is calling me, and I have to tuck in Scar, so lets moter before Theresa rips my head off" Danny continued saying while dragging Jay and Dylan out of the Males bathroom. Once Danny got them in the car stable they went home. Danny Dropped off Charlie first then drove off to the others homes. Once the Blue-Eyed male got inside, he headed straight for the bathroom. "Finally..." He said sighing while reaching for his blade. He raised his sleeves and started to mark him self up, watching all the Crimson blood run down. Too much started to come down, which ment blood loss. This caused Jordon to black out on his bathroom floor, bleeding out by hid arm.

Next day

The guys were gonna meet up today. "Hey, wheres Jord?" Dyl asked. "I dont know....ill give him a call" Said Danny, Danny tapped on Jordons contact and it started ringing. 'You have reached Jordon Terrell, Leave a message after the beep' The Voice mail said. "How about we go see how he's doing" Jay said. The guys agreed and headed to His house. Once the guys got there they got to his door, "Whoa...Its open...werid..." Dyl said as they walked inside. "Hey Jord...u home bud" George said. "how about we look all over" Danny spoke up. The guys nodded in agreement and started looking. Johnny heard water running in the bathroom and walked in, he soon screamed for the guys to come in. The guys came running in, and they were all shocked, Their best friend, Covered in a pool of blood around him. George grabbed him trying to wake him up. "Jordon... Jordon wake up, JUST FUCKING WAKE UP" He yelled. The guys called an ambulance. George held Jordon in his arms Crying, They weren't sure Jordon was gonna make it.....

(A/N: CLIFFHANGER GUYS...and sorry ive been gone for sooooo long but im bad my guys gals and Genderfluid pals and imma be updating more frequently...byyyyeee)