Chapter 1

"This is it, our new house" my mum smiles and looks at me. I sigh loudly

"It's a gorgeous house, I don't wanna live in Australia"

"Honey, I know you miss your friends, an it'll take some time to adjust, but I know you'll get used to it eventually."

"I thought when we moved to America, we weren't coming back"

We walk inside, my older sister phoebe, leans over the staircase.

"Come on Han, I've already picked my room"

"So I get the smallest, muckiest room in the house" I cross my arms and groan.

"What, nah come upstairs!" phoebe grabs one I my hands and pulls me up the stairs.

After we've run down the corridor like five year-olds, phoebe shows me the last room down the hall.

I peer inside, the walls are painted a light, periwinkle blue, it has a window seat and the white fluffy rug matches the walk in wardrobe in the corner.

"I love it!" I squeal, and hug phoebe.

"Girls, come get your stuff" my father tells from downstairs. I run down and run my hand along the staircase barrier.

I open the trunk o the car and pull out two huge boxes and drop them t my feet.

"Hannah?" I hear a voice from behind me, I look up my jaw drops.

"Luke?" I kick the box and a grin spreads across my face.

"Why didn't you tell me you came back to Australia?" he demands, sarcastically.

"I-I I....i didn't think we were friends anymore" I'm still in shock.

"Hannah, friend forever means friend forever" he smiles that stupid grin at me.

"I missed you guys so much"

"Tell you what, today's Saturday tomorrow, we'll all catch up. ill call Daniel and James."

"Sounds great. listen I have I start unpacking...well catch up later?"

"You know it" he waves at me and keeps walking.

"See you tomorrow!" I call after him.

I pick up one of the boxes and hula it upstairs.

"Who was that honey?" my mother asks from the kitchen.

"Do you remember Luke?"

"Of course, Luke is a lovely boy and his brothers, you guys used to be so close"

"Yeah" I sigh. the last time I saw Luke, he was 8 years old with his two front teeth missing. now he's 17 and extremely good looking. what no! Luke is my best friend he's just...cute? I don't know, all I know is that Im falling for him at high speed.