Chapter 2

"Do I look okay?" I ask pheobe, running my hands down my jumper.

"It's just Luke and james... why are you so nervous?"

"Pheobe! Luke James beau jai and Daniel, whom I haven't seen since I was 8!"

"I'm sure they'll love you just as much as they used to" she grins a toothy smile at me.

I nod and turn back to the mirror to survey my outfit once more. black skinny jeans, a pink ombré sweater and some pale pink vans I borrowed from pheobe.

"When are you leaving?" asks my sister, picking up a small bottle of knock off Chanel number 5.

"Fifteen minutes" I say checking the time on my Samsung.

"So, you nervous for school?" she questions.

"I'm not sure, I'm not looking foreword to warring uniforms again."

"Your right, it's easier picking clothes."

"Pheobe! I need your help downstairs!" I hear my mother call from the kitchen.

"Coming!" phoebe climbs off my dresser and struts out the door "have fun sis!"

"Bye pheebs"

I surely my new bedroom. the walls are decorated with pictures of my friends from California. my zebra print bedspread and matching pillows and scattered across my bed, since I can't be bothered making it up.

"Bye mum!" I call from the banister.

"Bye honey, say hi to gina for me"

"Will do, see you later"

After slamming the front door behind me, I open up my phone and check the address Luke texted me.

I smile since it's the same address they lived at when I was younger. I plug in my headphones and start walking.

I half run, half walk up the driveway leading up to the house, breathless from exitement, nerves and running up the driveway I ring the doorbell.

I year footsteps coming toward the door, who I remember to be jai answers.

"Jai?" I half shriek.

"Hailey?"

"Hannah"

"Nope sorry, doesn't ring a bell"

"You don't remember me?"My face falls

He holds out his hand and grins at me.

He laughs and I know he remembers me "Hannah, you're we'll you were my best friend all through primary school, of course I remember you"

He hugs me, and I smile. Everything is finally perfect.

He leads me inside, Luke beau James and daniel, my old friends from primary school, I never realised how much I missed them.