The Truth May Be Told

Above is mason (m) he is obve hott

(Mason pov)
Rosy fell asleep so I  go get in the shower in her b_room. When I heard her ask "do u mind if I join you" I just replied "yea that's fine".

(A.j. pov)
Sam fell asleep and I think mason went home cuz I can't find him. My sister must still be up cuz I can hear her laughing in her room. I dont care tho so Im going back to my bed

(Rosy pov)
We took a shower and watched Aladdin my fav Disney movie until we both fell asleep at 1 A.m.

(mason pov)                                                                                                                                                                                I wake up at noon and hear A.j. nocking at the door. I wake up Rosy and tell her her brothers at the door.

(A.J pov)                                                                                                                                                                                       Come on rosy we have to go to get our clothes for Masons party tonight.

(Rosy pov)                                                                                                                                                                                     I immediately get up and throw on some clothes. I walk down stairs past my twin. I give mason time to jump out the window before i get in the car. We get in the car to go to the mall but first we stop to get breakfast. We eat and then go to the mall to meet up. When we get there immediately Sam comes over to me and pulls me in the bathroom. She asked me if i was dating mason and i simply replied with no hes my bros bestie. She said she did not believe me because she herd him last night after your twin fell asleep. 

(mason pov)                                                                                                                                                                                 We go to rue 21 and get some clothes for my party. Then Sam and A.j. head to Sams house so me and rosy go to the park by dunkin donuts . 

(rosy pov)                                                                                                                                                                                     I cant believe Sam almost found out me and mason were dating maybe i should tell her or maybe i should tell tristian.