Chapter 1

SAO, Sword Art Online if you prefer was a death game. Adults, teens, even children were victims to this game. Some manage to live some do not. This "game" was just some man playing god while others died not able to handle it or trying to live by being friendly or a killer. One boy lost his parents both ways his mother died thanks to Laughing Coffin while his dad couldn't take and ended himself. This boy after witnessing what his father had done isolated himself from players unless he asked them something. Sometimes where to find a decent quest or where to he could find a decent spot to stay. He also hunted down every Laughing Coffin member he saw before they escaped. He met some nice people along the way Klein was like a big brother to him, Agil made sure his gear was set just right, and Heatcliff made sure he was safe like the one time Laughing Coffin had him on the ropes and Heatcliff sent some soldiers to help him. They made sure he was safe while some others looked at him and laughed until they saw he sent a duel request and humiliated them immensely. But luck didn't last long for him on floor 71 he was getting some exp to level himself up when he heard someone familiar.

???:Been awhile hasn't it brat?

Y/n:Shut up Kevin and what do you want cause last time we met I had you on the ground begging for your pathetic life!*grips his katana*

Kevin:Just wanted to see how you are before we have our rematch but between you and I Laughing Coffin can use a kid like you this game would be done for with you in our ranks.

Forgot to mention. Kevin met you once not realizing who you were when you were surrounded by monsters and helped you. You offered him a meal your treat but he declined and said he was part of Laughing Coffin and that it was a one time thing and gave you information when you asked who killed your mother. He told you it was his Guild leader but he couldn't say his name. You parted ways after that event but met every once in awhile having a decent meal or dealing with dungeons.

Y/n:Like I would join the guy who caused the death of my parents.*puts his katana away in its sheath*

Kevin:Too bad it took a lot of convincing on my leader to think otherwise.

Y/n:Sorry but I'd end up leaving Klein, Agil, and Heatcliff to be fair would be pissed.

Kevin:True but I only came by to ask you this and since you said no the leader is gonna make you his number one target.*leaves you*

Y/n:What else is new?*gets a message*I WAS BEING SARCASTIC!!!!*checks to see its Heatcliff saying he wants you to meet someone*Got nothing better to buuuuuut*looks at the dungeon infront of him*I'm sure he wouldn't mind me clearing a whole dungeon for him.

*timeskip*

Y/n:So I managed to get from 91 to 94 this game is rigged. . . .literally.*knocks on the gate*

Lenard:*opens the gate*Ah sir Y/n good to see you Heatcliff is in the war room.

Y/n:Thanks.*walks towards the war room*(It makes me wonder what would happen if Laughing Coffin's leader was killed would they move on or give up knowing they would be hunted down?)*stops walking*Welp my walk ends here how unfortunate.*pushes the doors opens*

Heatcliff:That's why I'm sending you- ah Y/n I expected you sooner how have you been?

Y/n:*closes the doors and looks at Heatcliff*Just fine cleared a dungeon which is why I was delayed no boss in this one surprisingly.