Chapter 2

When Asuna woke up the next morning she was surprised to see you. Until she remembered she invited you here. But what really surprised her was you hugging her. She giggled a little at your behavior in your sleep. So she slowly moved your hands from her waist and got out of bed noticing she had a message. It was from Kirito someone she hadn't heard from in awhile.

Message:Hey Asuna been awhile hasn't it? So I was wandering around and found a dungeon. Wanna help me clear it? You can bring someone if you want. Also bring some food I just love your cooking can't live without it.

Asuna:*chuckles*Kirito I swear you can be mysterious.*looks at your sleeping figure*Can't leave him here and he'll probably think I abandoned him if I leave him alone.*thinks to herself till an idea hits her*

*timeskip*

Kirito:Wonder when Asuna's gonna get here?

Klein:Take it easy man we also need to wait for my friend.

Kirito:Who P/n?(Player name)

Klein:Yep and like you he's solo player a young one at that.

Kirito:Wait what do you mean by-*hears a nearby teleport*

Asuna:*walks towards Kirito and Klein holding Y/n in both her arms*Hey sorry if I was a bit slow this little guy wouldn't get up.

Klein:Allow me.*smacks his hands together near Y/n's head which causes him to jump up and pull his katana out*

Y/n:*looks around until he sees Klein and immediately punches him*Don't do that.

Asuna:Was that a reflex when you heard the smack?

Y/n:*equips the rest of his armor and put his katana away*You try hunting Laughing Coffin and not build some reflex along the way.

Kirito:Why would you hunt down Laughing Coffin?

Y/n:Personal reasons.

Klein:*gets up*Y/n why have you not visited me?

Y/n:Hunting takes progress and I've been making lots of it.

Klein:Still you could stop worrying me.

Y/n:Don't get emotional with me we came here for a dungeon right?

Asuna:Yes.

Y/n:Then let's get moving.

Kirito:It's just down this path.

Y/n:Then let's move!

*timeskip*

Kirito:No boss to the next floor here.

Klein:Honestly this has started to get annoying.

Y/n:*twirls a paralysis dagger in his hand*Better some exp then none.

Asuna:Why do I get the feeling somethings watching.

Klein:Oh thank god I'm not the only one.

Y/n:*throws the dagger hitting someone making them fall*Guess that adds another to the list.*walks up to the person while drawing his katana*

???:*glares at where the dagger is and then Y/n*

Y/n:*puts the tip of his blade at the players throat*Mind explaining why you were spying on us?

???:Shut up Omega Killer why should I tell you.*feels a giant amount of pain in his shoulders*

Y/n:*twist the dagger while he watches his hp deplete*I want answers and I'm getting them*grabs his katana

Asuna:Y/n stop he doesn't need to die!

Y/n:*reveals a Laughing Coffin mark*Give me a reason why I shouldn't.

Klein:Y/n calm down you don't need to do this just calm down. I know what they did but be the better person about it.

Y/n:I'm really tempted to ignore what you just said.

Out of nowhere monsters spawned in front of the group separating Y/n from the rest. Kirito, Klein, and Asuna attacked the monsters but more kept spawning in. They heard Y/n attack on the other side which made them attack faster. Asuna caught a glimpse of the Laughing Coffin member slowing getting up. Klein managed to make an opening to Y/n and the kid dashed through the opening reuniting with them. The mobs were dwindling down in numbers. Y/n noticed the Laughing Coffin member running out of the cave. Using his weapons special ability he dashed for him. The trio followed the best they could. When they made it out Y/n's weapon was on the ground and he was nowhere to be seen.

==================================================

The new edit was done thanks to grimmsonproject for the extra part here before the next chapters and the two of us will be working together through this book.