1

Loren's p.o.v.

"Loren let's go, we don't wanna be late!" One of my best friends Jesse yelled. "Jesse Underhill give a girl some time!" I yell back. "Well we need to go.....like today!" He yelled back. "Ok ok I'm coming." I say. I check myself in the mirror and take a selfie before I head downstairs.

 I check myself in the mirror and take a selfie before I head downstairs

I walk downstairs and see Jesse waiting by the door. "Girl we live in California it's not even cold outside." Jesse laughs. "Shut it." I say. "Ma'lady." He says opening the door for me. "Why thank you kind sir." I say back.

*here's a picture of Jesse*

"We're going to In-N-Out why are you dressed like that?" Jesse asked. "Why are you dressed like that?" I ask Jesse. "Good point." He says.

We arrive at In-N-Out and meet up with a couple of friends. Josh Killacky, Luna Blaise, Harvey, Noah Urrea and a friend Noah's bringing, I think his name is Josh, I don't know and I don't really care.

"Hey guys!" Noah yells as we walk into the restaurant getting everyone's attention. "Hi Noah!" I yell back, we're totally getting kicked out. When Jesse and I walk over to the table I make eye contact with the really cute boy. Oh he must be Josh DUH. He was cute I guess.

*here's a picture of Josh*

The only seat left was the seat by the men's restroom. I looked at Jesse and shook my head in shame at him. He was already sitting comfortably in a seat not next to the restroom.
"Oh here you can take my seat." He says. "On no it's ok." I say. "I insist." He smiles DaNg. "I'm ok I'll jus-. Before I could finish my sentence a man got up from his table and ran to the bathroom. I looked at Josh with wide eyes. "Yea I'll take that seat now." I say. Josh laughs and moves out of his seat so I can sit down. He then sits down next to him. I look at him and smile and he smiles back.

After we ordered our food it finally arrived and we all dug in. Both Josh's and I were  the first ones to finish. "Oh Lor do you want your vanilla milkshake?" Josh K asked. Josh K is my second best friend. Wow that sounds so childish. "You know me to well." I say. Josh gets up and walks over the the cashier. "So Loren, I hear you're a dancer." The other Josh says. I gotta start giving them different names. "Uh yea I do, who told you that?" I asked. Josh pointed to Josh K at the counter. "Figures." I laugh. "So on a scale from one to ten how good are you?" Josh asked. "Eleven." I say. "Wow you must be pretty good?" He says. "She is." Jesse says cutting in. "I have a class to go to tonight, you're more then welcome to come." I say to Josh. "I'll be there." He smiles.

After we left the Restaurant we all went our separate ways. Jesse dropped me off at my house and I got ready for dance. After I got ready I got into my car and headed to dance.

Today David Moore was doing a class and I already knew it was gonna be lit.

When I walked into the class I saw Josh B and Josh K laughing and running away from each other. They were coming right me but they stoped so the wouldn't tackle me down. "Hey guys." I say putting my stuff down. "Hey, this class is gonna be lit!" Josh K yells. Everyone in the class cheers.

We went over the dance a few time and then it was our turn to do the dance with our partners and solos. First Josh K and I went. "Show me whatchu got Loren." Josh B teases.

*the video is Josh K and Loren dancing*

"Ok ok I see you." Josh says clapping. I bowed.

After sweating and dancing it was time to leave. I was making my way to my car when someone called my name. "Loren wait up!" Someone yelled. I turned around and saw Josh B. "Yea what's up?" I ask. "I just wanted to say you did great in there." He says. "Oh thank you." I smile. It was quite now and it was awkward. "So, can I get your number just so we can talk and hangout nothing more?" Josh asked saying the last part quicker. "Oh yea sure." I say. I hand him my phone and he hands me his. I put 'Lolo💜🌸' as my contact and Josh put 'Joshy💙🍦' as his contact. "So talk to you later?" Josh asked. "Definitely." I say. "Ok bye see you later!" He says running away with a big smile on his face.