2

Josh's p.o.v.

                                  Lolo💜🌸

Me- Hey, wanna get breakfast with me

Lolo💜🌸- YeS I've been starving for like the last three hours

Me- Ok I'll come pick you up!

Lolo💜🌸- Ok I'll send you my address

Me- K see you soon!

Lolo💜🌸- Bye!

Holy nuggets I've gotta get dressed! I walk into my bathroom and wash my face, brush my hair and teeth. Then I put on some Cologne.

 Then I put on some Cologne

*Josh's outfit*

I get into my car and follow the address Loren sent me. I arrived at her house and wow. I walk up to the porch and knock on the door. Loren answers a few seconds later. "Hey." She smiles. "Hi." I smile back. "Ready to go?" I ask. "Yep." She says. We walk to my car and get in. "So where should we go?" I ask her. She looks up into space for a minute. "Republique!" She Shouts. "Republique it is." I laugh.

I stoped to get some gas and when I got out the car I saw Loren pick up my phone. When I got back in the car she was giggling. "What'd you do?" I ask. "Nothing." She laughs. I down at my phone and shrug my shoulders.

When we arrived at the restaurant I tried to get out of the car but noticed my seatbelt was on. "Josh you have to unblock it to get out." Loren laughs. "Yes girl I know." I laugh back.

I open the restaurant door for Loren and I follow behind her. "Hi welcome to Republique how can I help you?" The lady at the front asked. "Table for two." I say. "Right this way." She says. Loren and I follow her. She brings us to a table with two chairs and Loren and I sit down. "Someone will be right out to assist you." The lady says. "Thank you." Loren says.

"Do you hear that?" Loren asked. I froze. I look up at Loren with a big smile on my face. "So I put my hands up they're playing and butterflies fly away nodding my head like yea movin my hips like yea." Loren and I sing quietly.

"Hi my name is Josh I'll be your waiter today." A man says with a notepad. "Oh my freakin gosh why does everyone have the name Josh?" Loren questions. They both laugh. "My names also Josh." I say. "Oh sick." The waiter says giving me a high five.

"I'm so stuffed." Loren whines. "Me too." I whine. Before Loren and I leave, I leave a tip for our waiter. I look at the time and it's 12:37.

Loren and I drive back to her house and she said I could stay if I wanted to so I did. Loren went to her bathroom and took off her makeup and she looked beautiful. When she came out the bathroom I went in next. When I came out of the bathroom I turned on my phone and saw this as my screensaver.

I laugh and leave it there

I laugh and leave it there. When she went downstairs to go get a snack. I took a selfie on her phone and put it as her screensaver.

About a few hours later I left Loren's house and went to mine. It was about 6:00 when I got home. I did t date to take a shower because I was to lazy so I just went to sleep