Chapter 3

I just hope every thing goes well in this chapter. And as said on the cover, there may be vore in this chapter. I will remind you though it is nearly just soft vore.

Cause I'm a big wimp and just love the softy type stuff, most if my digestion stories are soft digestion meaning there is no harm done.

Anyway sorry for the tmi.. I got carried away.. X3 enjoy the chapter every one!
😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

As Gunmar ran back to the caves, he growled with both exitment, confusion and anger. That afternoon, he could not sleep. Sitting in his nest he battled silently with his thoughts. 'Why did I do such a thing like that!? I should've just ate her when I had the chance.. but her hair.. and those eyes.. NO!! You must not give in to her beauty. She probably put a spell on me.. that witch!.. but there was no incantation.. or magic..'

"My loard.." Dictatious called, bringing the large Gumm-gumm back to reality. "You seem troubled.. did everything go well?" "Mmrr.. I'm not going out there again.. I have to find the human's hut." The next morning you had woke up. Grabbing some breakfast and brushing your hair, you headed out for school.

As usual the school day was boring. Though your mind was swirling with the thought of that odd man yesterday. You were so curios as to why he seemed so familiar. Soon the bell rang interrupting your thoughts. You zoned every one out as people started to leave for lunch.

"Hey y/n.. how's everything going?" Asked Toby as he sat next to you. "I don't know.. I've been thinking of this guy I met the other day." You said, while playing with your fork. "Really?" Toby said taking a spoon full of pudding. "Yeah.. we kinda.. kissed.. but..."

"Ooh sounds like some one had an encounter with the love bug." Toby joked,  "what? No it's not like that.. he left like right in the middle of our kiss. I mean.. who does that?"

Time skip cause we all love these right? 😏
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

After school you're afraid of walking home by yourself. Not wanting to run into that.. monster again. So Jim, Toby and Clair walked their bikes home with you. Along the way Clair was trying to grab gossip from you.

"So y/n? What did this mysterious romeo look like? Was he handsome? Is this your first kiss?" She taunted nudging your shoulder. "Heh.. well was tall that's for sure. I wouldn't say he's handsome.. but he was cute. His hair was this dark charcoal black. I think he's Celtic.. or Gaelic, not sure. It's some where around Scottish origin I think.."

You said, questioning your own words. Before realizing that he was missing one of his eyes. Quite similar to that troll Gunmar, the one Blinky had warned you about.

Seeing the worry in your eyes Claire asked, "are.. you ok?" You shook out of it and forced a smile. "Yeah.. I'm ok." There wasn't much chatter in the group after that. Just some small talk about school papers and other things.

Once you arrived home, and the others left for their homes as well. You felt like you could finally relax. Your parents were out for the week because of some job your dad had halfway across town. So you made a sandwich for dinner, and walked up to your room.

◇♡◇◇♤◇♡◇◇♤◇♡◇◇♤◇♡◇◇♤

Gunmar had carefully followed your sent, after observing exit from the school building. Staying hidden from kids and the light in the sewers. He also heard a little bit of your conversation with Claire.