Dont you shed a tear

The wind blew ferociously through my hair as the the odd machine revved through the desert. I've never experienced anything like it. And i loved it. Besides the fact that these kids and I were technically being kidnapped. The car was completely crowded. There were four in the front and four in the back which didn't make things any better. I looked slightly to my left to see the youngest boy on the other end breathing hard in a panicking way. He looked so frightened, his eyes filling with tears and his face contorting into a cry being held in.

"Hey, are you alright?!"

As soon as he heard my voice his face straightened and he sniffled,

"Y-Yea I-Im okay!"

He hiccuped as he spoke signifying he was holding in many emotions.

"I'm sure we'll get to where were going pretty soon so we'll be alright. Don't worry!"

He nodded his head hesitantly,and gave a small smile. Then, something twisted inside me. Not in a bad way, but a good way. Something I've never felt before. It felt as if my insides had just melted away at the sight of young franks smile. I felt so....alive

~~~

We arrived at about dusk at what seemed an old abandoned diner. The 'base' is what the killjoys called it.

"Alright kids lets move out."

The blue haired killjoy grunted as he flung the car door open and stepped out carrying one killjoy like an infant. The killjoy giggled and I then realized that she was a woman.

"Stop it cy! Not in front of the kids!"

The blue haired killjoy nuzzled her neck and set her down chuckling.

"Ya cyanide we don't need to see your shit either."

The 2 others came around the other side to join us.

"Well you kids are probably really wondering what the hells goin on so we should at least explain who we are to start it off."

The blue haired one stood up,

"I am cyanide bomber, or cyanide for short, or cy for short, whatever floats your boat."

"I'm crash fire, you can call me crash."

Crash fire was a skinny built man, but had a rusty deep voice that could make the hair stand up on your neck if he yelled loud enough. He wore black ripped jeans, a black shirt and a bright red jacket.

"I'm electric ashes, ash for short."

Ash was a bit taller then the rest. His dark hair was pulled back and he wore a ripped worn denim jacket that had many loose strings blowing off of it in the wind.

"And I'm Jenny, no crazy other add-ons just plain ol jenny."

Jenny was very different from the others, specifically because she was a woman. But she fought like one tough guy against those things back at the bli building. She was the shortest of course and wore a blue jacket with purple sleeves with the number 13 on the shoulder.

"Why don't you have a funny name like them?" Frank quietly asked

"Because then I'll never be forgotten. I'll be the killjoy they'll always remember as the one with no crazy ass name. Just Jenny."

"Spicy isn't she?" Cyanide smirked

"That's why I fell in love with her."

"Love?" I asked

"Eh I'll explain it later kid, first we gotta get you guys into the doc."

Hellu!! So I'm continuing this story and turning it into a FRERARD! YUS. k so it's gonna be about one more chapter and the frerard shall commence. Be prepared my fluffy friends!

-Sydnehhh xoxo