New school new rules

Chapter one

I'm Ava i'm 12 years old and i've just moved to America to start a new life because my dad got a job as a lawyer so my dad and i moved over to America next week it will be my first day at my new school Utah primary school i'm so nervous because i don't know anyone there. There's no uniform policy so i'm not sure what to wear what's cool or uncool things like that.

1 week later ......................

beep beep beep i slowly wake up to the noise of my alarm clock only just realizing that it's a school day i jump straight out of bed open my cupboard door and look around what to wear i pull out a pair of jeans and a black singlet. i go wake up my dad so that he could drive me to school and help me get settled in.

chapter two

As i walk through the gate i take a look around and notice kids playing on the playground i hear laughter and joy as i walk the the main building  there is two girls waiting for me to show me around  they introduced themselves their names are Isabella and sapphire they showed me around for a while.

10 minutes later ......................

ding dong the bell went it was class time and my teacher's name was Mr. kenner he introduced himself he seemed rather lovely. our first subject was maths i have to admit i hate maths but todays lesson was  pretty fun.

Chapter three

when i got home today i got news about my dad's job it didn't turn out as good as he thought so were moving back to Australia i have to admit i can't wait to see all my friends but i will miss not getting to no anyone in america.

                                                      THE END...............................