Chapter 11

Rolling her optics Lightning Shadow turned around, transformed and started to climb out, the three autobots not far behind. When they were out the same predacon from earlier took off and they saw Miko standing up in Apex Armor. She started to fight off the decepticons who seconds later saw a huge predacon.

Lighting Shadow growled at them and then roared loudly, making them take off. Miko looked behind her and he face lit up. "Lightning Shadow!" She shouted and ran at them making Lightning smile, transforming into her bipedal form.

They hugged each other. "Good to see you as well, little one." The predacon leader said as they parted. "Who taught you to fight like so?" She asked and Miko shrugged as a huge ship flew towards them.

"Blackjack?" Miko asked and Lighting nodded with a smile on her dermas. It landed with a light thud beside Iron Will, Ultra Magnus's ship.

"Want to come with?" Lightning asked as Miko went exited.

"Of course!" Miko shouted in excitement. They looked back at the other two? One was missing.

Lighting Shadow's pov.

"Where's Wheeljack?" I asked as I didn't see him around.

"He drove away. Like a 'Lone Wolf' would..." Bulkhead said.

"Anyway...Bulk, you come with us or go with the commander?" Miko asked as I walked on my ship's entrance door.

"Um...I think me and Ultra Magnus, sir, will follow you." Bulkhead hesitated to say as I rolled my optics.

"Very well then." I sighed and pushed the button on Apex Armor's torso. It caused armor to shrink and I put Miko on my shoulder. I picked up the Apex Armor and went inside my ship.

We left and I put Miko beside Lillian. "Miko!" She shouted and ran to her.

"Lillian!" Miko shouted back as they hugged each other. "Um Lightning..." Miko hesitated but got my attention. "Why did you helped them after Ultra Magnus killed your brother? Aren't you mad at him?" She asked as I looked down.

"I am but I didn't help you cause of him but for you." I said and walked to Razor, who flew to the autobots base.