Information

Hi everyone!

Nice to see you all again, I guess? Anyway, you're probably wandering:

"Whaaaaaaatttt!? This isn't your style in writing! Teen fiction? COMEDY ROMANCE!? OH NO! THAT IS NOT ALLOWED HERE!"

Well tootsy-pootsy. And this won't be a proper story anyway.

This is only a side-story for when I upload my BIGGEST story yet; Missing Pieces. I'm also working on my first story series, still thinking of a name, please help?

The story series will be about two twins who want to steal eachother's spotlight. They want eachother dead, but there are people in the way stopping them from fulfilling their wishes. Like the younger twin (Oliver) has a toy that walks and talks and IS ALIVE! The toy's dream is to be able to be human, but the older twin (Morgan) won't let him. In the first story/book, I want Oliver to do something so ghastly and callas that Morgan can't even stand to look at him even more. But before I even start preparing the first chapter, I need a title. PLEASE HELP ME THINK OF ONE! I thought about Soulless what d'you think?

Anyway... Getting off track now...

This is only a side story, a short story a... Not so much worked on story. Most of my stories have loads of handwritten chapters that I just... Don't upload. I either don't like the result or have messed up with the storyline. I have stopped uploading most stories and that might also happen with this one. I would only keep a story alive if people wanted it to still be alive. If it's just there for the sake of it, then I'd forget all about it either accidentally or on purpose.

Please help support this short story if you want me to continue uploading stories in the future.

That's all for now. Thank you for those who have been following through with me for the year I've been here. See you all in chapter one!

MWAH! ~❤️

Sincerely,
Oliver Bubby (Oli for short.~)