Chapter 1: I've got mail...

ABBY'S POV:

I looked through the pages of my book and closed it. I lay down on my bed, a hot day on summer, but finally it will be over, only 1 week left to get ready for school again.

I took in the scent of smell; my mum's famous chicken and spaguetti. I stood up and followed the delicious smell downstairs. "Smells delicious, mum." I exhaled once and sat on my seat. She served the meal on two plates and left them on the kitchen counter. "Thanks darling. Take your plate now, we have stuff to do today." I smiled and nodded, clapping my hands together and rubbing them at the same time.

Took a deep breath and cut a piece of chicken and put it in my mouth. Yum, did that ever taste bad?

I finished and thanked my mom. I went to my room and lay in my bed, thinking about school. What had happened the last four months, and him. Finally, I'll get to forget him and move on. 

"Abby! I'll be out doing some errands. I'll call you later. Bye honey!" I was going to answer but when I was about to she was gone. So, I sat on my desk infront of my laptop and signed in on my Gmail. I had a message on my inbox. I opened it and it read:

 'Before it starts I just wanted to say that you're beautiful.'

I was confused because I didn't knew who it was, and why it was destined to me. It was signed anonimously, but who is this person, is it a joke? I didn't reply thinking it could be a joke, spam or even a virus. I decided to leave it there as a clue in the future. What will the future bring me now?

It's only about time to tell.

My phone rang and I was nervous of who could it be, I checked the caller ID and sighed in relief. It was my mother. I gladly answered. "Ello, mum." I answered, closing my laptop. "I'll be out for another couple hours." She said and hung up. Weird. 

I couldn't keep my mind off of the email I recently got. But as always, I clearly couldn't keep my mind off of him. If only you'd never existed...