Part 8

Hello mic testing 123... 😆😆😂😂 I am back with next shot. Thank you all for the votes, comments and silent readers also.

*******

Ragini ran inside GM coming out of the car.

Ragini: (crying loudly) chachu

Shekhar looked at her shocked but faked his concern seeing her crying face.

Shekhar: Ragini beta

Ragini ran and hugged him crying loudly while Sharmishta and Kriya looked at her confused.

Shekhar: what happened beta?

Ragini: (between her sobs) he...he...cheat...cheated me chachu...he is a cheater...

Shekhar: what happened beta?

Ragini looks at him and sits on the couch wiping her tears.

Ragini: water

Kriya gives water to her. Ragini drinks it and looks at them.

@flashback

Laksh: (smirking) if you want divorce from me I need something in return.

Ragini: (looks at him angrily) what?

Laksh: hmm... Your house (he smirks seeing her shocked face)

Ragini: huh now you showed your true colours. Before few minutes you were saying you love me and you didn't cheat me...

Laksh: (making faces) uff stop your nonsense and answer to me...

Ragini: (looks at him with hate) take whatever you want but leave me that is what I want... (hey rhyming hehehe 😜😜😝😝)

Laksh: (smirks) tho chalo let us go home.

Ragini fumes and walks away from there while Laksh shakes his head in disbelief and follows her with a smile on his face.

Ragini gets into car and leaves before Laksh enters. Laksh face palms himself and takes a cab.

@flashback ends.

ShekSumi and Kriya are looking at her confused.

Shekhar: But Ragini... Why did you went to divorce? And how did he cheat you?

Ragini: (looks at them) I heard when he was talking to someone in the phone... He was saying that he married me just for my property... He also said that he took care of me because he can get the property only if I become normal... That is why I want divorce from him...

Laksh: (from back who just came there) and me your house.

Ragini looked at him with hatred.

Servant: (with holding Laksh's lugguage) sir where should I keep this luggage?

Laksh: (smirking at Ragini) in the same room where your madam stays.

Ragini: (angrily) What the hell! No ways. I am not going to stay in the same room along with you.

Laksh: (casually and shrugging his hands) ok then I am not going to divorce you... I know that you love me and I love you.

Ragini: (shouts) shut up! I don't love you.... Did you hear? I. DONT. LOVE. YOU. and I Hate You. Stay where ever you want to.... Just six months and then I will be free.

Saying this she just goes away from there to her room. Laksh looks at her disappearing figure and then towards ShekSumi and Kriya. Kriya is staring him dreamily which made him to feel weird. But he pushed aways those thoughts.