Shot - 4

A man was sitting in a Rocking chair with tears in his eyes , staring nothing particular but black sky from his face it's looking like he want to cry, cry like hell , scream like Devil but nor tears neither voice is coming out from his mouth ....

"Stop crying over the person who wasn't yours" said a man in an angry tone ..

"She was selfish , she used my bhaiya" said another boy with tears ...

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

flashback
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning Anika / cutiee / dii" said Shivomru together and passed their best smile...

"Morning bff , friend and bhai" said Anika with cute pout and big smile ..

"Breakfast" said rudra and forward a bowl full from noddles. .

Anika licked her lips like small child and laugh happily passing a fly kiss to rudra , Rudra raised his collar happily showing his smartness....

"Juice" said Om with smirk and forward glass full of orange juice ..

Anika  smiled happily and passed fly - kiss to om , Om did his hippy flick and rolled his eyes in attitude. .

Omru stare shivay with smirk bcoz they knew he didn't made anything for her ..  Anika stare him with expectation in her brown eyes ..

"Toothbrush " said shivay with big smirk on his face and forward toothbrush to Anika .. Anika smiled happily and hug him tightly .. Omru sulked looking towards shivay and he passed his big smile and wrapped his hand around her ...

"Love you" said Anika happily and kissed shivay cheeks making him froze and Omru shock... Anika climb down from bed and wear her teddy shaped slipper and run towards washroom with toothbrush in her hand ..

"Shivay / bhaiya" called Omru seeing his brother 440 volt smile ..

"Ek toothbrush pe inna saara pyaar " said rudra dramatically and hold his head in his palms ..

"Abe ullu, Jab brush nahi kregi toh khaaegi kaise" said shivay with smirk and left towards dinning table with her Noddles and juice .

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cartoon" shout Anika and snatch TV remote from ruddy hand with angry pout and run towards shivay ..

"No , we will see match today" said rudra and run behind Anika making her run more fast ..

"Rudra stop , let her see what she want" said shivom together , Anika smile victoriously and rudra pout sadly looking towards shivom ..

"Dollymon (Doremoon) " said Anika happily  and point towards Motu ..

"Cutiee , he is motu not Doremoon " corrected om with smile earning an angry glare in return ..